Opposition to an Orange strip

The opposition from the rest of the league about us playing in an Orange strip in tantamount to racism.

We are being subdivided into a distinct group that are different due to our social behaviour and our innate capacity as well as the widely accepted idea that we can be ranked as inferior.

The opposition stems from our Protestant roots and that is exactly why the opposition exists.

It is quite frankly, a disgrace.

People need to stop living in the dark ages. It's 2018.

Could be our biggest selling strip ever if it's decent looking making sh#tloads of cash and that's all that counts if people want to make it out to be something else then who is the " bigot" or the "racist " .....

What opposition?

If we want to release an orange kit, there is nothing to stop us doing so.

In the very unlikely event that someone or some body tried to 'ban' us from releasing an orange kit, our lawyers would have it laughed out of court.

There is absolutely nothing stopping us from releasing an orange kit if we wanted to.

I have no recollection of them even putting these up for sale
nintchdbpict000381270151.jpg

The only opposition will be from the bigots that get offended by a colour.

It will sell by the thousands. That’s all that should matter to the board. They tried bridge building and nobody’s interested. Time they go back to the ‘no one likes us, we don’t care’ attitude.

We must look after number 1.an orange strip is a must,the fans want it,and it will bring in extra cash.let them cry foul,they have a cheek,the board should be looking to squeeze every penny they can out of our brand,why this isnt being manufactured this year is beyond me.

Ffs we're a business. If there's a market for anything that makes the club money we should take every opportunity that comes our way.

If anycnt doesn't like it ( all rangers haters) so fk.
Look after ourselves, %^*& the rest.

If indeed these wankers are offended by it and try to connect it to the orange order last time i checked the orange order was not a banned group or illegal so they can complain all they like .they would complain about anything anyway so f*** them

It’s a business, Manchester United are releasing a pink one next season for pure financial gain!

I just hope our strips are nice but I have my doubts if the rumours about Hummel are true!

The opposition from the rest of the league about us playing in an Orange strip in tantamount to racism.

We are being subdivided into a distinct group that are different due to our social behaviour and our innate capacity as well as the widely accepted idea that we can be ranked as inferior.

The opposition stems from our Protestant roots and that is exactly why the opposition exists.

It is quite frankly, a disgrace.

People need to stop living in the dark ages. It's 2018.
Where have you seem any club say anything about an Orange strip, made up nonsense

Anybody getting upset about a colour need to re-evaluate their lives.

So what we like Orange and we like to celebrate out heritage, it can't be OK for one half of the country and not the other.

It's not that big of a deal but it will be twisted that Orange stands for killing Catholics or some other bat sh*t crazy theory.

An orange strip for Rangers will see some sort of hell unleashed on the club in traditional and social media... all from an agenda of wanting to stamp down on a set of people.

Celtic have been whoring their jersey and their club on an Irish Catholic identity to generate cash from their supporters for years and nobody bats an eyelid.

I’m at the point where it wouldn’t be my choice to have an orange strip, it’s not something the club has traditionally worn (and I mean since the start) and when we had one around 15 yrs ago the club was roundly slaughtered but to be honest, I’ve stopped listening to people pushing their own bigotry on to Rangers.
6 years of people telling you that your club shouldn’t or doesn’t exist becausebthey don’t like you for a variety of reasons, none of which are to do with sport leaves you kind on numb to criticism.

If it makes money for Rangers then do it. Ultimately that’s all that really matters here & now.

Honestly, feck what the media and anyone else says about it. Who cares? They hate us and if they're not moaning about the orange strip it'll be something else.

mentally challengeds will be on full Big tax case mode (again) infiltrating forums, message boards and phone ins doing their usual pish and and kidding on they are fans of different clubs.

GIRUY ya lying hiding from the truth shower of shite.

The Future is Orange.

Funny how not one of us or members of the O.O are linking it too just that. It's just a fcking colour. As I've said previously fck every one of them and get it done.

It will be the Biggest GIRFUY ever.

Smelltic and hibs play in green to emphasize there love for a religion and a foreign country we've got to put up with them

Back