Why are we reffed different?

I'm really surprised the OP even asked this question. This ref and his other partners in crime (You know who I mean) have this down to an art.
Robertson in particular, is a sneak. But you watch him. Doesn't get above the radar, but forever books Rangers players, for very little.
The long game is, hurting us through suspensions, ignoring good penalty shouts,
And waving play on, when we're being obviously fouled in good positions.
You don't have to be like Clancy to have the desired effect.

Today anytime a Ross County player got fouled it was a free kick, no advantage. Our player takes a bad hit no foul just play on. Lundstrum booked for a pull back, fair enough. Wright away from their left back hacked down no booking. Why? It's frustrating as phuck
There are many angles to look for the answer. However, the only one that is correct is religion.

It seems like almost any foul we commit, the ref is looking at dishing out a yellow card or worse as we saw with Lundstram at Easter Rd.

The ref was looking to give us a yellow card for any foul we committed?

Both teams committed 10 fouls and both teams got 2 yellow cards.

Honestly, we win 4-0 and should have had a man sent off yet still some fans need to try and push a conspiracy. It's every game, regardless of the result. Just have a rest.

All for having a dig at referees but not this time. We got away with a blatant red card. Perhaps due a bit of luck after last week but if there's VAR yesterday we're down to 10.

We are not reffed differently. The refs only have shit games when refereeing us. And the only shit decisions are against us. But apparently that's OK because it all evens out over the season (Spoiler alert. It doesn't).

McFadden's a tim but I think he's genuinely a fair pundit. Rightfully calling the handball a penalty whereas Stewart is attempting mental gymnastics to explain how it wasn't.

The ref was looking to give us a yellow card for any foul we committed?

Both teams committed 10 fouls and both teams got 2 yellow cards.

Honestly, we win 4-0 and should have had a man sent off yet still some fans need to try and push a conspiracy. It's every game, regardless of the result. Just have a rest.

How many times did Ross County elbow our players in the face yesterday, yet never received a straight red. Do you reckon Alfie would have got away with that.?

It was a bit tongue in cheek. Regardless of how the ref performs, some will always see it as the ref being out to get us.

Today is not a day for us to be complaining about the referee.

Put it this way - if that happens next week and Carter-Vickers hauls down Colak when he's last man, I'll be outraged if he doesn't see red.
That the same Carter-Vickers who shold have had a penalty awarded against him at Ibrox in what proved to be THE game which landed Celtic the title?

We should have had two penalties that day, so a six-point swing.

Sands should have had second yellow, even though first yellow was a joke.

However...

RC defender should have had second yellow for bringing Kent down, no attempt to play ball.

Two players tried to bring down Tillman on his break from our box, leading to first goal. Ignored by ref.

Handball in box, penalty not given.

Sands elbowed, ignored.

The Wright one really pissed me off. I’d like to know what the reason is for that not being a yellow card.

We definitely still can.

He created a problem for himself by having an absolutely massive (but tiny) erection to book a James Sands for his first infringement.

He couldn’t not wait to get that yellow out.
The second incident with regards to Sands was a straight red all day long,we definitely got away with one yesterday.

In saying that i still think Rangers would've had enough in the tank to come away with the three points.

Robertson bottled it yesterday.

Back