Kent

He will do what Goldson did, wait for his contract to be running out to see who wants him, when nobody comes in he will sign, but after the club has agreed to put up his wages.

Selling is a transaction that requires a buyer.

Right now we’d be lucky to give him away.

He’s been ineffective for a long long time. Tonight he was lazy too.

A new low.

Him getting needlessly caught offside at the Barasic disallowed goal infuriated me. Just really lazy play.

He should be embarrassed for costing us a goal with his sheer laziness. No excuse for him being offside at that moment

Mince and has been for a while. The moment in the first half when he checked his run and didn’t run in behind said it all to me. Picks up the ball far too deep and played safe passes. Not dangerous in the slightest.

What I will say is that the coach needs to do something to get hime in and around the box. Wingers picking up the ball at the half way line with their back to goal is never going to work.

Kent’s lacking confidence and form.

Needs taken out of the firing line for a while.

I mentioned long before this that he should have been moved on at the end of last season and was ridiculed.

He’s done all he can and went as far as he can with us, he’s not interested in being at us anymore and you can see that in his performances, he looks as if he’s become bored with us and Scottish football.

Said it after the Hibs game at Hampden and Celtic game in February I would happily never see him.play for Rangers again.

That tonight from him was embarrassing. He is lazy, can't be bothered and never makes the right decision. His two attempts to score in injury time were laughable.

The frustrating thing with him is he is talented and capable, just doesn't look interested.

He’s well off form, but to instantly start a thread about Kent after that says a lot about bias.

Wright and Colak literally completed 4 passes combined. Goldson, Tav and Lundstram look clinically depressed. Kamara is way off it. Rabbi needs more time but first impressions are really bad. Jack clearly isn’t fit (but what’s new?), and we all know JM isn’t a first choice keeper.

Kent has expectation. I get it. He isn’t anywhere near that. But it doesn’t mean he’s less deserving of a place than the above. An off form Kent still offers more than your regular Wright; which is why this thread is illogical.

Looks like he’s downed tools and biding his time til he can sign for someone else in January. Would be quite happy to see him go and save the wages tbh.

Back