Should Klopp be fired from Liverpool?

Should Klopp be fired from Liverpool?

• Yes

Votes: 74 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 144 66.1%

• Total voters
Wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Is this meant to be some sort of GIRUY to people who can't see where GVB is taking us?

Also, where's the I'm Gay option in your poll?

Just seen the result just now. Can hardly wait to take on an in form Napoli next week, could be another 4-0

Wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Is this meant to be some sort of GIRUY to people who can't see where GVB is taking us?

Also, where's the I'm Gay option in your poll?
No, I don't agree with people wanting GVB gone yet but I don't disregard their opinion on it. Was genuinley curious

A bit of talk recently about the "seven year itch" regarding Klopp references his time at Dortmund.

He could walk away from there anytime with his head held high.

Did he say his team couldn't compete? Or is he likely to be raging and letting his players know that performance was not good enough?

They will no doubt sack him and completely forget the fact that he’s the 2nd best in the world and Liverpool would be mid table if he never came along.

No but it feels like he's reached a point with them where it might be coming to a natural conclusion

Think similar happened at Dortmund during the latter stages of his tenure there.

Aye because we’re comparable to Liverpool
There were a lot of similarities in the performances tonight that’s for sure, also the ex players going to town with concerns.
Application, desire, formation, shape, injuries, recruitment, fans backing him, some Liverpool fans wanting him chased. There’s different levels to it all but you can compare plights. There was even talk about fitness and how they had got rid of sport science guys
Biggest concern for me is if we lose our manager we drop off a cliff and write off a season at a minimum, if Liverpool choose to lose theirs they also drop off a cliff.

No but it feels like he's reached a point with them where it might be coming to a natural conclusion

Think similar happened at Dortmund during the latter stages of his tenure there.
Possibly but I think Mane is a huge miss.

Reactions: GF7
Yes, clearly a wage thief that pretends to be a football coach.

Was more worried about Saturdays match than fighting for a result tonight.

(Not serious but there's probably a few on here that think something similar)

What’s happened to Van Dyke? He looks to have transformed into a big diddy over the summer. He has been poor everytime I’ve seen Liverpool this season.
He's not been the same since his cruciate injury he suffered against Everton and I don't think him and Gomez work well at central defence.

Back