Jamie Greene-Shadow Justice Minister-Is he your MSP?

captcaveman

I just wonder is Shadow Justice Minister Jamie Greene any poster on the this forum's MSP? I ask this because I am struggling to recall him ever getting on his feet to condemn the actions of Celtic FC fans and the Inability of Police Scotland to actually do their jobs. This weekend Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen fans sang sick , disgusting songs about the passing of the Queen and today, we saw the predictable banner from the Tramps with their support, also singing abusive and offensive songs about the Queen's passing.

I am wondering why the Shadow Justice Minister has not been on Social media to condemn them all and to ask questions of Police Scotland with regards to the offensive behaviour on show to all both yesterday and today. It would be good if he was someone's MSP so, they could ask him to question the Justice Minister and FM, to demand that Police Scotland open investigations in to all incidents.

I just wonder is Shadow Justice Minister Jamie Greene any poster on the this forum's MSP? I ask this because I am struggling to recall him ever getting on his feet to condemn the actions of Celtic FC fans and the Inability of Police Scotland to actually do their jobs. This weekend Dundee Utd, Hibs and Aberdeen fans sang sick , disgusting songs about the passing of the Queen and today, we saw the predictable banner from the Tramps with their support, also singing abusive and offensive songs about the Queen's passing.

I am wondering why the Shadow Justice Minister has not been on Social media to condemn them all and to ask questions of Police Scotland with regards to the offensive behaviour on show to all both yesterday and today. It would be good if he was someone's MSP so, they could ask him to question the Justice Minister and FM, to demand that Police Scotland open investigations in to all incidents.
He's not going to condemn anything/anyone that may affect him in the polls.
That's how politicians work, sadly.

The lack of condemnation for the weekends disrespect is a disgrace

These MPs and MSPs a should be calling this out but I’ve not seen anything to complain

Police Scotland turned their backs on Dundee Utd scum disrupting the silence and national anthem yesterday

Surely they have failed to carry out their remit and arrest people who break the law and yesterday they had plenty of suspects to arrest but they ignored them

My email:

Good evening Mr Greene,

I am emailing to request a response from you in relation to the various examples of hateful, anti Monarchist chanting heard from various Scottish football team supporters over the last week.

As a member of the Conservative and Unionist Party, I would hope that you share my views that said conduct( irrespective of allegiance), is wholly unacceptable.

Will you highlight said conduct to the First Minister and Justice Minister and seek to elicit a response as to how their party will deal with such matters?

Will you be making a formal request to Police Scotland to investigate said conduct, and be appraised of the outcome?

How do you feel personally about such examples of disrespect?

I look forward to your response.

Yours,

I remember Hearts fans being lifted at Hampden on BOTP charges when booing and jeering a minute silence for the Pope. This minute silence was demanded by Celtc, even though the Pope was a foreign entity and nothing to do with Britain.
Wonder what the groin brigades reaction to that would have been.
Hearts fans must be atheists then... booing the Queen and the pope !!!

My email:

Good evening Mr Greene,

I am emailing to request a response from you in relation to the various examples of hateful, anti Monarchist chanting heard from various Scottish football team supporters over the last week.

As a member of the Conservative and Unionist Party, I would hope that you share my views that said conduct( irrespective of allegiance), is wholly unacceptable.

Will you highlight said conduct to the First Minister and Justice Minister and seek to elicit a response as to how their party will deal with such matters?

Will you be making a formal request to Police Scotland to investigate said conduct, and be appraised of the outcome?

Yours,
An excellent email good sir !!!

My email:

Good evening Mr Greene,

Yours,
Good man.

My email:

Good evening Mr Greene,

Yours,
Well done mate.

He's not going to condemn anything/anyone that may affect him in the polls.
That's how politicians work, sadly.
He is duty bound to answer constituents - asking him clearly about the reason why his noted lack of action has happened and how he intends to redress it would be my course of action.

Kill them with the sword they fight with

I probably hold a juvenile view of all our MSP’s but, I think the majority are lazy and just do enough to get by

Sadly, being despicable or disrespectful is not necessarily a matter for justice/law.
Singing inappropriate songs during a period of respect is probably not an illegal act, it is just the trait of sub-humans.
Should it be ignored? Certainly not. At least it has been widely reported.

My email:

Good evening Mr Greene,

Yours,
Great work.

It may be that due to the period of national mourning all political business is suspended unless absolutely essential.

Oh, to be a politician eh?

We must carry on putting our hand to the Labour wheel, whilst our beautiful Queen lies in wait for her eternal place.

How many of us would have loved the opportunity to personally have the time to sa goodbye to Her majesty in person?

Must of these politicians are cultural parasites who have no affinity to our Monarch or Royal family. At least you are in communication with a political party that upholds the fabric of our nation and state.

RIP to our Queen

I am not sure what the police can do about it really. It’s certainly disrespectful but I think you would struggle to argue sectarian. Yes the Queen was the head of the Protestant church but plenty normal* folk have no time for the Royal Family and they are not all sectarian.

*By normal I mean not scummy Celtic fans.

I am not sure what the police can do about it really. It’s certainly disrespectful but I think you would struggle to argue sectarian. Yes the Queen was the head of the Protestant church but plenty normal* folk have no time for the Royal Family and they are not all sectarian.

It was an affront to public decency , the country is in national mourning . There actions were provocative , designed to offend the national mood of the country . These people should have been arrested for breach of the peace .Let the courts decide the validity of heir behaviour .
This wasn’t a silent republican protest , it was a nauseating diatribe from poisonous degenerates.
Sturgeons police have let ou Monarch, and people down. This needs challenged in the strongest terms .
On Saturday civilised people were tempted to physically assault these imbeciles. The police have failed in their duties in my humble opinion .

Their behaviour Is a Breach of the peace offence and they should be arrested for it. The Laws either apply to us all or they just don't. What if Rangers fans on Saturday charged at the Utd fans because of their offence and total disrespect? That's the possible disorder the Utd fans could have caused so, they should be arrested, just as people were arrested in Edinburgh.

Sadly, being despicable or disrespectful is not necessarily a matter for justice/law.
Singing inappropriate songs during a period of respect is probably not an illegal act, it is just the trait of sub-humans.
Should it be ignored? Certainly not. At least it has been widely reported.
It is a matter for the police and justice. Its a B.O.P offence.

He’s mine, but I haven’t thought of looking at his response/lack of. I will now. He’s headquartered in Ardrossan.
He's not mine , but I'll be sending him one.....as the tinks disgusting behaviour affects everybody , not just the good people of Ardrossan ( with all respect )

Their behaviour Is a Breach of the peace offence and they should be arrested for it. The Laws either apply to us all or they just don't. What if Rangers fans on Saturday charged at the Utd fans because of their offence and total disrespect? That's the possible disorder the Utd fans could have caused so, they should be arrested, just as people were arrested in Edinburgh.

With respect the police are not going to do that to a large group of fans. In theory breach of the peace occurs every week at football grounds across the country.

Just to be clear, I agree with you by the way.

He is gonna need to learn to do his job . He is the shadow JUSTICE minister so he needs to start earning his wages now.
Problem there is who he works for, answers to, sets his KPI’s.
We can kid ourselves on that he works for us, the public, of course.

Ah ok.

Still, my point about the SNP is still true. See Humza etc for more details.
Still, would it maybe be better to actually know what you’re talking about before becoming involved in a discussion?

It is a matter for the police and justice. Its a B.O.P offence.
No chance of getting a BoP to stick if you werent there. Maybe if someone shouted something in your face you could claim it but not over a tv screen or a mobile.
All good people are disgusted by their behaviour but no one is going to get arrested / charged for chanting that.

No chance of getting a BoP to stick if you werent there. Maybe if someone shouted something in your face you could claim it but not over a tv screen or a mobile.
All good people are disgusted by their behaviour but no one is going to get arrested / charged for chanting that.
Mate, I just want Jamie Greene in his role as shadow Justice Minister to write to Police Scotland to ask them to open Investigations in to the behaviour inside our stadium by Utd fans . There is plenty of video evidence and some on social media even show their faces all singing their offensive songs about the Queen.

I also want him in his role /job as Shadow Justice Minister to ask the FM to condemn their behaviour and to ask him to call on her to agree that Police Scotland should open investigation(s) in to Utds fans behaviour as it was not only grossly offensive but could have caused public disorder within our stadium on Saturday.

Last edited:
With respect the police are not going to do that to a large group of fans. In theory breach of the peace occurs every week at football grounds across the country.

Just to be clear, I agree with you by the way.
They could study tv evidence like they tend to do with us.

Back