Liverpool Away

I thought points were manually added how is it that things like edminston house and b team season tickets are instant?

Some things are instant and some things are added at the updates. You don’t expect them to keep everything the same, one way or another, do you?
If it was a sensible business then you'd expect continuity across everything but I suppose I should remember this is Rangers.

You’ll be very lucky mate! Bus companies have been pulling the plug on various RSC’s and other ones knocking a lot back for this trip.
Our RSC booked a bus on 7th sept - £40pp deposit to confirm seat - bus full by 12th sept which was the deadline for names and deposit

Megabus on Wednesday
Manchester to Glasgow 1pm £9
5hrs on bus
We getting taxi from Liverpool to Manchester
Booked bus gets in 12:30 from Liverpool 10 mins to the mega bus at 13:00 what could go wrongo_O
See how we are on the day maybe just jump a taxi only £10 loss .

Last few pages sum what MyGers is, a farce, some points get added instantly some get added manually? They are basically just selling points with the stuff that gets added instantly.
Yep. Refused to even consider buying B team or women’s season ticket on that very principle and also because I’ll never attend these games. If I get a ticket great but if not that’s life.

From a personal point of view I’ll be glad if the update isn’t before the Liverpool allocation is realised , I’ve sat in gold since this MYGers started and had absolutely no benefits apart from getting a ticket for euro games we pay fortunes to go to, about time I got something half decent in gold, a ticket for a massive fixture 3 hours down the road

What is the benefit to the club of giving so many tickets to sponsors and staff. Had a look at Liverpool comms for the Ibrox match and they say they are using 240 tickets for VIPs (assuming this is the club deck tickets that get used for these matches). They will have sponsorship deals worth more than our annual revenue and they don't seem to need to give away regular fans tickets.

What is the benefit to the club of giving so many tickets to sponsors and staff. Had a look at Liverpool comms for the Ibrox match and they say they are using 240 tickets for VIPs (assuming this is the club deck tickets that get used for these matches). They will have sponsorship deals worth more than our annual revenue and they don't seem to need to give away regular fans tickets.
Tbf no one here really knows how many tickets the club will use, it’s purely speculation, and the %age figures you see quoted here aren’t born out fact.

Liverpool will give away more tickets than that to commercial partners and players. Its just that they'll be in the normal away section and won't be classed as VIP.

Yep. Refused to even consider buying B team or women’s season ticket on that very principle and also because I’ll never attend these games. If I get a ticket great but if not that’s life.
I'm of a similar opinion. I like following Rangers around the country and Europe, but I simply don't have the money to fritter away on things I won't (or will very rarely use). I do apply for every domestic away game, but I apply with the full intent that if I get a ticket then I will go, regardless of whether it's Pittodrie on a Saturday afternoon or McDiarmid Park on a Tuesday night.

It shouldn't be allowed that someone can buy those products and jump above you on points

It's wrong
I refuse to buy MyGers. I had been on the season ticket waiting list with my son years ago then they brought in MyGers and I was stuffed, would have had to buy that just to get back on the list. Add that to what it has now become, basically selling points to people and it’s all become a bit of a joke.

It’s no longer a “loyalty scheme” just a money making scheme.

Our RSC booked a bus on 7th sept - £40pp deposit to confirm seat - bus full by 12th sept which was the deadline for names and deposit
40pp was it parks you got cause I tried them and was 1700!working out same as your charging then went to book and told me sold out so had to go with another which having to charge £55 cause of cost crazy prices some buses I know macphails was dearest at £2950 and had availability last week not sure now but I emailed round about 50 companies and only 4 got back to me with quotes rest were either no availability or weren’t doing the trip a lot of these companies are used by rangers supporters so I’m assuming they’re all booked for football I’m just glad I filled 53!seats after pull outs upon pull outs I’m not am not in supporters club or that just thought organising a bus would be a great thing and go to venue for a drink and sing song day out

40pp was it parks you got cause I tried them and was 1700!working out same as your charging then went to book and told me sold out so had to go with another which having to charge £55 cause of cost crazy prices some buses I know macphails was dearest at £2950 and had availability last week not sure now but I emailed round about 50 companies and only 4 got back to me with quotes rest were either no availability or weren’t doing the trip a lot of these companies are used by rangers supporters so I’m assuming they’re all booked for football I’m just glad I filled 53!seats after pull outs upon pull outs I’m not am not in supporters club or that just thought organising a bus would be a great thing and go to venue for a drink and sing song day out
Coast to coast is the bus company we use

It’s definitely happening, my RTV renewal was completed on the 13th June and no points added, if I bought a B team/womens season ticket which I have no interest in, the points would have been added straight away
Used as an incentive to sell more as they know very few people genuinely want a B team/Woman’s team season ticket

By adding points immediately, it made it a more attractive prospect as people wanted points added rapid for PSV/Ajax/Liverpool. Where as they think people genuinely use Rangers tv. It’s wrong on every level

Used as an incentive to sell more as they know very few people genuinely want a B team/Woman’s team season ticket

By adding points immediately, it made it a more attractive prospect as people wanted points added rapid for PSV/Ajax/Liverpool. Where as they think people genuinely use Rangers tv. It’s wrong on every level
Agree - I fed that back when I emailed to find out when the points would be added.

Your basically f**ked when those dealing with MyGers ( ticket office) don't know the difference between a ballot for domestic away games and top down ballot for European away games

Your basically f**ked when those dealing with MyGers ( ticket office) don't know the difference between a ballot for domestic away games and top down ballot for European away games
the domestic side for me is the killer
best attender by far but according to mygers i have only been to livi away

Looks like the trains are going to be cancelled on the Wednesday. Does anyone know if we’d be entitled to a full refund if so? Booked through Trainline.

I keep checking my email confirming I’ve registered to assure myself I have done so. I know we’ll likely get pumped but I can’t miss a trip to Anfield.

Back