Liverpool Away

Agreed, everyone who wants to register for this will have done so as soon as they read the email, the cut off could have been tomorrow night.

Totally agree.

Just for interest I logged back in to check my purchase history and no waiting time now which either suggests everyone has registered or a lot of punters at work and need to attend to it later???

Who said it would?

There’ll be roughly 1600 tickets for mygers and there’s already 170 allocated out from the cancelled Ajax trip. Most of those on the trip would’ve got one anyway, but some silver and bronze will have massively benefitted

Liverpool won’t drop out of gold. How low in gold it goes is anyones guess but the cut off will be higher than the PSV one. Given a points update isn’t likely the PSV cut off will be an indicator. If you weren’t eligible for PSV initially you have no chance
What was initial PSV? I got one in first batch but I’m sure Ajax initial was higher then PSV

Not confirmed anywhere. He’s putting 2+2 together and trying to get ahead of the curve so it appears he has inside information. It really is nauseating. It’s clear that the official partnership will end but instead of waiting for the club to announce it, the seafarer has to look important and have his tweet.

Last edited:
Not confirmed anywhere. He’s putting 2+2 together and trying to get ahead of the curve so it appears he has inside information. It’s really is nauseating. It’s clear that the official partnership will end but instead of waiting for the club to announce it, the seafarer has to look important and have his tweet.
Why anyone listens or pays attention to that absolute throbber is beyond me.

Not confirmed anywhere. He’s putting 2+2 together and trying to get ahead of the curve so it appears he has inside information. It’s really is nauseating. It’s clear that the official partnership will end but instead of waiting for the club to announce it, the seafarer has to look important and have his tweet.
Nail on head

Been trying on and off all day and keep getting A maximum of 1 ticket error any ideas ? I have cleared basket waited an hour and tried again same error

It's going to be tasty.

Few thousand bears singing God save the King and the locals spitting blood!
Not going to be that tasty. Liverpool don't have a 'mob' as such anymore. And not everyone hates royalty just a vocal minority.
Toughest part will be finding a pub that isn't plastic paddy in the city centre. One fella has been buying up loads and converting them into fake Irish ones.

Add this to the list of distinguished fck ups from the TO.

Firstly, the game is in two weeks time. It's not as if people need time off work and need to arrange transport or travel.

Secondly, why is the window available to register interest so long, and why do they allow people to register who simply aren't going to get a ticket?

Rangers should be looking at the number of tickets that we've been given and offering ticket sales now to fans on high enough points to sell out the full allocation.

Let's say we have 2000 tickets, and there are 2000 fans between 1900 points and 1600 points. Just open the sales window right now to those fans. Why waste time allowing everyone to register interest - and my guess is that pretty much every single gold member fan will be applying for this - when the tickets are only going to go to fans on a high number of points already?

There's no need for a registration period for this game at all. They send successful application emails out to those who have enough points for other games. Why not waste time and just do that now? Any tickets left over get offered to fans on a staggered basis.

Not confirmed anywhere. He’s putting 2+2 together and trying to get ahead of the curve so it appears he has inside information. It really is nauseating. It’s clear that the official partnership will end but instead of waiting for the club to announce it, the seafarer has to look important and have his tweet.
Couldn’t agree more

Biggest attention seeker in our support

ASLEF have confirmed the 5th October strike date

Drivers will be on strike at 12 companies:

• Avanti West Coast
  • Chiltern Railways
  • CrossCountry
  • Greater Anglia
  • Great Western Railway
  • Hull Trains
  • LNER
  • London Overground
  • Northern Trains
  • Southeastern
  • TransPennine Express
  • West Midlands Trains

Firstly, the game is in two weeks time. It's not as if people need time off work and need to arrange transport or travel.

Secondly, why is the window available to register interest so long, and why do they allow people to register who simply aren't going to get a ticket?

Rangers should be looking at the number of tickets that we've been given and offering ticket sales now to fans on high enough points to sell out the full allocation.

Let's say we have 2000 tickets, and there are 2000 fans between 1900 points and 1600 points. Just open the sales window right now to those fans. Why waste time allowing everyone to register interest - and my guess is that pretty much every single gold member fan will be applying for this - when the tickets are only going to go to fans on a high number of points already?

There's no need for a registration period for this game at all. They send successful application emails out to those who have enough points for other games. Why not waste time and just do that now? Any tickets left over get offered to fans on a staggered basis.

There might be something in what Seafarer is saying. CTM are no longer on the list of partners on the club’s emails. I picked a random one from 01/09 out my inbox and they were on then.

Not a chance now emails are out.
They have this week to do them and surely it’s been ongoing in the background for a while

I renewed my RTV on the 13th June and no points added in last update, done Union, PSV and Ajax, all home games, be disappointed if I missed out, currently on 1726 points

They have this week to do them and surely it’s been ongoing in the background for a while

I renewed my RTV on the 13th June and no points added in last update, done Union, PSV and Ajax, all home games, be disappointed if I missed out, currently on 1726 points

In the space of three days they're not going to get all of the Liverpool registrations in, recalculate MyGers, and then offer tickets for the game based on fans' new points tallies. That'd be a logistical challenge for most ticket offices, never mind ours.

As I've said before, people hoping for a points update need to hope that few people above them have copied their purchases. If someone on 1926 points has done all of the same purchases as you, then, come that update, you're still going to be 200 points behind them. It'll probably made a difference but your position in MyGers is relevant to everyone else around you.

I am 1661 without RTV and the 3 Euros added. I'll be gutted if I miss out by a B team/woman's season ticket that are applied automatically and they don't do an update.

I renewed on 1st July and not got mine either, nuts that they still haven't added yours!

In the space of three days they're not going to get all of the Liverpool registrations in, recalculate MyGers, and then offer tickets for the game based on fans' new points tallies. That'd be a logistical challenge for most ticket offices, never mind ours.

As I've said before, people hoping for a points update need to hope that few people above them have copied their purchases. If someone on 1926 points has done all of the same purchases as you, then, come that update, you're still going to be 200 points behind them. It'll probably made a difference but your position in MyGers is relevant to everyone else around you.
It's not within 3 days though is it? SLO has been getting chased re it for weeks on here.

1717 hopefully all good, should be a brilliant trip on the RSC
People been saying those over 1600 be fine, while I don't think that'll be the case surely both of you will be fine.

Dear Supporter,

We are writing to remind supporters who have purchased tickets for Liverpool FC’s UEFA Champions’ League group stage match against Rangers of the terms and condition of purchase. In particular, that all our hospitality lounges are for home supporters only.

To manage the risk of away supporters purchasing seats in home sections of the stadium we will only be able to accept bookings from supporters who have a booking history from past seasons.

Unfortunately, we will be cancelling your booking as your profile on our ticketing system was only set up after the completion of the draw for this season’s Champions’ League group stage on 25th August 2022.

Please note, you will be automatically refunded the total amount of your booking for Rangers to the card you purchased with. You do not need to action anything unless advised otherwise.

Regards,

LFC Hospitality

Dear Supporter,

We are writing to remind supporters who have purchased tickets for Liverpool FC’s UEFA Champions’ League group stage match against Rangers of the terms and condition of purchase. In particular, that all our hospitality lounges are for home supporters only.

To manage the risk of away supporters purchasing seats in home sections of the stadium we will only be able to accept bookings from supporters who have a booking history from past seasons.

Unfortunately, we will be cancelling your booking as your profile on our ticketing system was only set up after the completion of the draw for this season’s Champions’ League group stage on 25th August 2022.

Please note, you will be automatically refunded the total amount of your booking for Rangers to the card you purchased with. You do not need to action anything unless advised otherwise.

Regards,

LFC Hospitality
just got the same email

Logic like this won’t catch on.

He's also been accused of inappropriately touching boats

If they do the proposed Sept Mygers update it’s either gonna be before registration closes and which will piss people off, or after registration closes but before the game which will piss people off!

If you are in the lower regions of gold people on 1926 points are not your worry it’s the guys slightly above you you are worried about. 25 points for RTV could be the difference in being successful or not.

Back