Liverpool Away

Me too, got RTV and three Euro aways to be added, I’m sitting on 1678 and the RTV points could make all the difference!
Be pissed of if I miss out due to something I paid for in June not being added yet.
If your RTV was in June then your points will already have been added for it. Last update was 1st July.

I keep checking my email confirming I’ve registered to assure myself I have done so. I know we’ll likely get pumped but I can’t miss a trip to Anfield.
It will be in your order history that you have applied :D

If your RTV was in June then your points will already have been added for it. Last update was 1st July.
You’d think so, if the scheme was ran logically.
Plenty been told next update, which should have been this week. That is now delayed also. Bit of a sore one if people are missing RTV and 3 euro aways to their totals.

Let's get a few things straight here as I've been reading quite a lot of things about people putting things about Liverpool and their anti British support. The vast majority of us have no issue with either Rangers or Celtic in terms of how we get on with one another. In fact we as a fan base are very much anti all of the sectarian religious shite. Anybody that knows liverpool as a city will know its had its own fair share of all of all of that over the years. Also if you care to know your history you will cme to realise that Liverpool is actually the club in the city that has always been traditionally followed by the orange Lodge whilst Catholic priest used to get in at Goodison for free. Of course we have many supporters from Irish backhrounds that the nature of the city.

We are not anti British, we are left wing and anti establishment of which the Royal family is a head of. Booing the national anthem is the only way of showing our discontent. However the vast majority of our supporters have shown respect over the queen's passing, we are not the ones who have been singing anti Queen songs about boxes and clapping hands.

The issue with so called Rangers fans is that a lot of them have ties to other clubs in England like Chelsea where we have a mutual hatred. Whenever I've been to Glasgow I've always got in with the locals and had a great time, I expect no different this time and Rangers fans will have a good time in Liverpool. After all they're the 2 most similar cities in Britain. Ignore the right wing elements within your support and treat as you find. All clubs have dickhead minorities and they will will come unstuck. Any liverpool fans with any other agenda will come unstuck amongst their own fan base and I'm sure the same will happen amongst yours.

As somebody who's been going to the game for 30 years I have a lot of admiration for Rangers and Celtic as football clubs and Glasgow as a city. The people of Glasgow and the 2 clubs were fantastic with us after Hillsborough. But we have moved on in terms of sectarianism, we don't dislike based on religion, we can't stand it. Of course we expect to YNWA to be drowned out and you should expect GSTK to be drowned out. But you should keep an open mind, we are not Celtic, I despise some of the things their fans do. We would never sing what they sing we're not Irish. The whole city Evertonians included is just anti the establishment and anti the South. I've seen quotes on here Chelsea fans on about us, they fail to mention the songs they sing about Hillsborough etc. After the weekend just gone it sounds like you have more issues with other fans in Scotland than you'll ever have with ours! Both games will be great occasions and both sets of supporters should and expect will have great times in both cities.

What options are people looking at now the trains are off on the 5th?
Going
Train from Glasgow Central to Liverpool Lime street, leaving 20:06 on the 03/10/22.

Coming back
Train from Liverpool Lime Street to Manchester Piccadilly, leaving 23:38 04/10/22

MegaBus from Manchester to Glasgow, leaving 02:45 05/10/22

£30

Let's get a few things straight here as I've been reading quite a lot of things about people putting things about Liverpool and their anti British support. The vast majority of us have no issue with either Rangers or Celtic in terms of how we get on with one another. In fact we as a fan base are very much anti all of the sectarian religious shite. Anybody that knows liverpool as a city will know its had its own fair share of all of all of that over the years. Also if you care to know your history you will cme to realise that Liverpool is actually the club in the city that has always been traditionally followed by the orange Lodge whilst Catholic priest used to get in at Goodison for free. Of course we have many supporters from Irish backhrounds that the nature of the city.

We are not anti British, we are left wing and anti establishment of which the Royal family is a head of. Booing the national anthem is the only way of showing our discontent. However the vast majority of our supporters have shown respect over the queen's passing, we are not the ones who have been singing anti Queen songs about boxes and clapping hands.

The issue with so called Rangers fans is that a lot of them have ties to other clubs in England like Chelsea where we have a mutual hatred. Whenever I've been to Glasgow I've always got in with the locals and had a great time, I expect no different this time and Rangers fans will have a good time in Liverpool. After all they're the 2 most similar cities in Britain. Ignore the right wing elements within your support and treat as you find. All clubs have dickhead minorities and they will will come unstuck. Any liverpool fans with any other agenda will come unstuck amongst their own fan base and I'm sure the same will happen amongst yours.

As somebody who's been going to the game for 30 years I have a lot of admiration for Rangers and Celtic as football clubs and Glasgow as a city. The people of Glasgow and the 2 clubs were fantastic with us after Hillsborough. But we have moved on in terms of sectarianism, we don't dislike based on religion, we can't stand it. Of course we expect to YNWA to be drowned out and you should expect GSTK to be drowned out. But you should keep an open mind, we are not Celtic, I despise some of the things their fans do. We would never sing what they sing we're not Irish. The whole city Evertonians included is just anti the establishment and anti the South. I've seen quotes on here Chelsea fans on about us, they fail to mention the songs they sing about Hillsborough etc. After the weekend just gone it sounds like you have more issues with other fans in Scotland than you'll ever have with ours! Both games will be great occasions and both sets of supporters should and expect will have great times in both cities.
Lets get this straight we couldnt give a toss if your left wing anti monarchy attitudes stick it up your scouse arse.

Bolt ya bin dipping bastard.

Get to %^*& and see you in a couple of weeks…

GOD SAVE THE KING/QUEEN
does not belong to the tory party, Westminster politics or the Police force.

Its national anthem of the British people and Great Britain alone

you are venting anger at the wrong anthem and symbol of our country

Ref the RTV points issue, like others I renewed in June and like others I’ve emailed the club and been told September update as the ticket office told me they got a list from Streamamg who run RTV periodically and then manually update!

Being a tad cynical about this I’ve emailed Streamamg and asked

1/ Has my RTV renewal in June been communicated to the club yet and if so when did this happen

2/ If not when will this be done

See what they come back with

From the various posts I’ve seen on here those that renewed up to mid June seemed to get updated at the end of June but those of us later in June are still waiting?
I renewed mine in February and they didn’t add the points until the June update.

Those points would’ve got me a UEL final ticket without the stress of the second UEFA ballot lol

I renewed mine in February and they didn’t add the points until the June update.

Those points would’ve got me a UEL final ticket without the stress of the second UEFA ballot lol
That’s the crux of the issue mate, people are getting penalised due to this it’s a shambles!

Liverpool is a great city with great folk but having had a look at your fan site about this game it's either total arrogance about how shIt and irrelevant Rangers are, Sevco bollocks and left wing 'we are the only righteous ones who understand' guff, what a privilege it is for Rangers to play you etc. There are folks of all political opinions in our support and yours wager but by and large we mind our own business politically and the characterisation on your boards as 50000 Rangers fans at Ibrox being Uber right wing sectarian animal scum is stupid and ignorant.

Liverpool is a great city with great folk but having had a look at your fan site about this game it's either total arrogance about how shIt and irrelevant Rangers are, Sevco bollocks and left wing 'we are the only righteous ones who understand' guff, what a privilege it is for Rangers to play you etc. There are folks of all political opinions in our support and yours wager but by and large we mind our own business politically and the characterisation on your boards as 50000 Rangers fans at Ibrox being Uber right wing sectarian animal scum is stupid and ignorant.
be careful you

That's a joke that eh, the points should be added instantly for RTV

Going to be hell to pay if people miss out on Anfield due to RTV points not being added despite being bought months ago
But they wouldn’t have missed out due to that. There is a high % of people will be waiting on the 25 points for RTV. So in effect, the points threshold would have been higher if they had added on RTV points.

Going to be hell to pay if people miss out on Anfield due to RTV points not being added despite being bought months ago

Unfortunately mate but what exactly is anyone going to do about it? Chuck my gers,season ticket etc? Unfortunately there will be someone there to take it and the club wont be bothered 1 bit

Ok then, has anyone who renewed RTV in June had points added?

I paid for RTV right at the start of June and they didn't add it to my points update on 30th June but I hounded them with screen shots of date of purchase and after 20 odd emails they added it on the 5th July manually.

Have to admit, I wasn’t overly fussed by this game but buzzing for it now.

Imagine I’ll be fine on 1758 points.

I must be very lucky then.
My rtv has been automatically renewed on May 2nd for the last 2 years

Both times I've had the points added in August after sending emails to mygers and being asked for proof of purchase

Know it's done manually, but can't for the life of me understand why they need me to send this when they've taken the money from my CC

Back