Liverpool Away

Had hospitality booked and now been cancelled due to booking history. Booked on live football ticket and they now want an email response with names and nationalities which will be crossed checked with Liverpool it says and if Liverpool refuse entry prior to digital ticket issue then you won’t get refund. Unsure if that means they may check names of hospitality bookings against it but would doubt that. Unsure if worth the risk

By the way forgot to mention this before when it was being spoken about how the split of tickets will be but players and coaching staff have their own allocation and the rest of staff who want a ticket get balloted.

Had hospitality booked and now been cancelled due to booking history. Booked on live football ticket and they now want an email response with names and nationalities which will be crossed checked with Liverpool it says and if Liverpool refuse entry prior to digital ticket issue then you won’t get refund. Unsure if that means they may check names of hospitality bookings against it but would doubt that. Unsure if worth the risk
Buy on ticombo or stubhub.ie

Same money back guarantee if you dont receive your tickets and no need for any of that.

Used them for Seville tickets

Buy on ticombo or stubhub.ie

Same money back guarantee if you dont receive your tickets and no need for any of that.

Used them for Seville tickets
I did the same for seville have just ordered two there and attempted to cancel the two through live football tickets. Time will tell but fearing the worst!

Fans desperate for points to be added for rangers tv … glad they wont be added … fans that went to belgium and psv should be added though
Just my opinion
So a purchase made before the previous update shouldn’t be added? Nae bother mate.

I don’t think this is going to be a happy place if tickets start at near 1800 points. Already a lot of very unhappy people.

Rules are rules. Points are points.
Only my opinion
Its time fans woke up to the idea of buying extras for points is a pisss take
Go to the games if ye want points how hard is it

Rtv
Womans season ticket
Rangers b season ticket

Worth more points than actually going to a game

When rangers fc start to question fans loyalty then its time to say enough is enough of the pisss takes

Only my opinion
Its time fans woke up to the idea of buying extras for points is a pisss take
Go to the games if ye want points how hard is it

Rtv
Womans season ticket
Rangers b season ticket

Worth more points than actually going to a game

When rangers fc start to question fans loyalty then its time to say enough is enough of the pisss takes
I think most have said this since Day 1 of MyGers.

I don’t think this is going to be a happy place if tickets start at near 1800 points. Already a lot of very unhappy people.

Is that confirmed as the amount or a guess?

Sorry, just catching up with everything after a busy day at work. Didn’t even know registrations were out until @ahalfallover text me! :))

Do you think it could be as high as that? I'm 1670 odds and thought I might be pushing it, is what it is, if I don't get allocated it's not the end of the world.

Sorry.. what so you mean by "start at near 1800 points"?

Are you saying you think that's as low as they'll drop?

Just got the option from my GERS in the draw so to speak.
With the trains cancelled buses are showing about 14 hrs back to Glasgow :eek:

Me too - was told it would be updated this month
Me too, got RTV and three Euro aways to be added, I’m sitting on 1678 and the RTV points could make all the difference!
Be pissed of if I miss out due to something I paid for in June not being added yet.

I highly doubt it. Will be around 2k going to MyGers and maximum points is only just over 2000. 3.5k in gold. It’ll be somewhere between 1600-1700 points.
Am on 1723 said to guy next to me at the game on Saturday, that if its 2000 going to mygers (just guess work) a will be fine if there was 1600 going to mygers a would be touch and go. Am pretty confident anyone above 1630ish will be sound. All guesswork obviously.

Just got email that my hospitality booking has been cancelled due to no previous purchase history, livefootballtickets it is I guess

Back