RSEA Queen print announcement - New!

Since the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, several unscrupulous companies and individuals have 'stolen' Helen Runciman's image in order for line their own pockets.

In light of this the RSEA have now released an A4 image all prints will be signed by Mrs Runciman.
All profits will be used to purchase a lasting gift for Erskine as a tribute to our Gloriana's impeccable 70 year Reign

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

On 2011 we launched an amazing painting of Queen Elizabeth II featuring Rangers and military scenes. We published an A2 and A3 sized prints which quickly sold out raising substantial amounts for Erskine. Over the weekend an image of the painting appeared all over the internet. There were several people using the low resolution image to print and illegally sell copies of it. We had a lot of enquiries about the image so have decided to launch an A4 open edition version of the print. The proceeds from the sales of this new print will go towards a permanent memorial the we will gift to Erskine. Buy your copy now at www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
This is the only place to buy a genuine copy of the image and benefitting Erskine.
We have a fabulous painting of our late Queen in the club but we will obviously now require one of the King.
Do you think Helen will be picking up her brushes to produce one

So glad these came up I owned one of the 1st batch that where made but had to part ways with it glad to get my hand on this.

Since the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, several unscrupulous companies and individuals have 'stolen' Helen Runciman's image in order for line their own pockets.

In light of this the RSEA have now released an A4 image all prints will be signed by Mrs Runciman.
All profits will be used to purchase a lasting gift for Erskine as a tribute to our Gloriana's impeccable 70 year Reign

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

On 2011 we launched an amazing painting of Queen Elizabeth II featuring Rangers and military scenes. We published an A2 and A3 sized prints which quickly sold out raising substantial amounts for Erskine. Over the weekend an image of the painting appeared all over the internet. There were several people using the low resolution image to print and illegally sell copies of it. We had a lot of enquiries about the image so have decided to launch an A4 open edition version of the print. The proceeds from the sales of this new print will go towards a permanent memorial the we will gift to Erskine. Buy your copy now at www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
This is the only place to buy a genuine copy of the image and benefitting Erskine.
This is absolutely stunning. Please have 4 available for my next month pay!

Any ideas on how to frame this (for someone who has never framed anything in his life)?
All the corners of mine are dented from the post so would need to crop a little of it out.

Arrived today slight dented on edges im a printer so will trim it down and ready to frame.

Fantastic print!

Arrived today slight dented on edges im a printer so will trim it down and ready to frame.

Fantastic print!

Thought it might arrive in a tube.
edit: ignore, it’s printed on card!

If anyone has a link to a frame & mount that will crop this I’d be much obliged.

Last edited:
All good this end,print just arrived in perfect condition and what a cracker of a print it is aswell,the Mrs will be well chuffed to recieve this for the big 50th on Monday.

Big thanks to @RSEA for the heads up and @grailpr for keeping me informed and a special thanks goe,s to Helen for such a lovely print.

One of my favourite pieces of artwork, I'm lucky enough to have number 86/100 from the original run. It sits above my desk. Only a few days ago I had the strange experience of looking up at it and realising she was no longer our Queen.
305581175_10229473657092229_6905039913965102421_n.jpg

Mine is also dented in two of the corners but hopefully the frame will hide the worst of it. You can get a blue A4 frame on eBay for about £7 if anyone is looking for one.

Received mine in the post this afternoon.
Absolutely fantastic
1st thing my wife said “that’s really good, better get that in a nice frame”.

Thanks again

Came home from work to find it waiting on the mat. Absolute Belter. Just need a lovely frame to do it justice.

Back