RSEA Queen print announcement - New!

RSEA

Official Ticketer
Since the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, several unscrupulous companies and individuals have 'stolen' Helen Runciman's image in order for line their own pockets.

In light of this the RSEA have now released an A4 image all prints will be signed by Mrs Runciman.
All profits will be used to purchase a lasting gift for Erskine as a tribute to our Gloriana's impeccable 70 year Reign

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

On 2011 we launched an amazing painting of Queen Elizabeth II featuring Rangers and military scenes. We published an A2 and A3 sized prints which quickly sold out raising substantial amounts for Erskine. Over the weekend an image of the painting appeared all over the internet. There were several people using the low resolution image to print and illegally sell copies of it. We had a lot of enquiries about the image so have decided to launch an A4 open edition version of the print. The proceeds from the sales of this new print will go towards a permanent memorial the we will gift to Erskine. Buy your copy now at www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
This is the only place to buy a genuine copy of the image and benefitting Erskine.

Last edited:
Is it illegal what they are doing or just a bit of Del boy opportunism?

Is the artists work copyrighted for instance?

World we live in unfortunately. Hopefully lots of people buy these approved prints.

Ordered. Was on Helen's site a day or so ago as I wanted one of these.

So this is ideal.

Since the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, several unscrupulous companies and individuals have 'stolen' Helen Runciman's image in order for line their own pockets.

In light of this the RSEA have now released an A4 image all prints will be signed by Mrs Runciman.
All profits will be used to purchase a lasting gift for Erskine as a tribute to our Gloriana's impeccable 70 year Reign

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

On 2011 we launched an amazing painting of Queen Elizabeth II featuring Rangers and military scenes. We published an A2 and A3 sized prints which quickly sold out raising substantial amounts for Erskine. Over the weekend an image of the painting appeared all over the internet. There were several people using the low resolution image to print and illegally sell copies of it. We had a lot of enquiries about the image so have decided to launch an A4 open edition version of the print. The proceeds from the sales of this new print will go towards a permanent memorial the we will gift to Erskine. Buy your copy now at www.rsea.org.uk/thequeen
This is the only place to buy a genuine copy of the image and benefitting Erskine.
Thanks for posting this ..just purchased it ..will get it framed and proudly displayed in the bearcave

I'm a long time admirer of a friend's print.
He was lucky enough to get one of the A3's from your last run of prints.

So I was absolutely delighted to have been able to order an A4 version from RSEA earlier this evening.

Sterling work.

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

Anyway for overseas delivery?

Edit

Never mind I can’t use PayPal either.

GOD SAVE THE KING

Info Below

Thankfully ive got the Original and its fantastic

Also ordered the Bust sadly before she passed glad i did

Her work and the charity is outstanding and a staggering amount of money raised

Shame on those who’ve copied it and sold

Bloody locked out of my PayPal account.

Will try sort it later and hope there's still some left.

Ordered.
I have some of the lady's earlier work, and they're outstanding.

I however missed the bus so to speak, for the original one of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

Wifes 50th on the 26th of the month,whats the chances of recieving a print before this date? She would love this for our living room wall.

Back