Tim podcast?

gizmico1986

What was the name of the mentally challenged podcast that we all laughed at during 20/21? With John and the ginger guy?

Started off as “ On our way to win the 10” then changed it.

Is it the same one that had this absolute munter? (the thing on the left).

maxresdefault.jpg

Edit - screenshot is from A C****c State of Mind

Last edited:
Are these the same bangers that said about the shitey Falkirk player saluting his way to a title?

Thats the one from Cumnock. Could you not have said a prehistoric cave person.

It would have saved me googling Troglodyte :))
Haha mate I live not far from there and believe me troglodyte isn't far from the truth for some of them.
Just folk balance there are plenty of decent folk from the area , well excluding Auchinleck B-D

Francis with her words of wisdom.

Frances used her phone and on one podcast chased her kids about the house and it was like the blair witch project, just a lot scarier.

It was hilarious view, wee mick hardly moved, you didnt know if the screen was frozen or he was dead. The ginger boy tried to be professional and keep Jamesy from being an arse, then he got done with Yerdaselsavon!

The one with the crash test dummy was just us Tims. Mutants dies cover it , a girl from Ayrshire was on it I remember was a troglodyte
Aye she was a mad junkie with sugar puff teeth. I remember her going on a mad rant on Twitter about “orange bastards and huns being bigoted” for reporting the specky host for referring to certain Rangers players as “monkeys”. She had as many brain cells as teeth it would appear!

Aye she was a mad junkie with sugar puff teeth. I remember her going on a mad rant on Twitter about “orange bastards and huns being bigoted” for reporting the specky host for referring to certain Rangers players as “monkeys”. She had as many brain cells as teeth it would appear!
Summer teeth she had mate summer brown summer black.

Last edited:
My name is Mark and I have an addition.

Since this was shut down I have had to seek other enjoyment with reruns of Agent Duffy and Leith Junkie claiming 10.
Don’t get me wrong I understand why it was shut down as their bigotry and hate is unacceptable but tuck me it was some laugh

Remember when a bear text in to say Celtic were linked with “Yerda Selzavon” to be the new manager and they were discussing it as a genuine possibility B-) ”Aye I’d be happy with that, shows ambition in my opinion” haha
And the award for least awareness of a threads content goes to…………

Deleted my original post (think I’ve had too many beverages and misunderstood the thread! )

Last edited:
Someone saved the podcast after the 1 0 at Ibrox, funniest thong I have ever heard I hope it will be reposted.

Just us tims as mentioned above. Wankstains to a man (and woman)

Yet people on here still call them tims like it's meant to offend them.
I call them Tims through laziness sometimes.

Should we call them D.FB's all the time to be ultra staunch and offensive like you?:))

It was called on our way to make it 10 up until we beat them at new year. Then the name was changed but it had nothing to do with the fact we’d put the league out of sight. Apparently.

I call them Tims through laziness sometimes.

Should we call them D.FB's all the time to be ultra staunch and offensive like you?:))

You can call them what you like. I was pointing out that people call them tims as though it's a term that will annoy/offend them when it's one they use themselves. They wouldn't call us bears or the gers.

As for the ultra staunch or offensive thing (and the smiley fucking face) I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

You can call them what you like. I was pointing out that people call them tims as though it's a term that will annoy/offend them when it's one they use themselves. They wouldn't call us bears or the gers.

As for the ultra staunch or offensive thing (and the smiley fucking face) I haven't got a clue what you're on about.
I'm sure people are well aware that Tim isn't offensive. They don't need a lesson from you.

Thats the one from Cumnock. Could you not have said a prehistoric cave person.

It would have saved me googling Troglodyte :))
Haha mate I live not far from there and believe me troglodyte isn't far from the truth for some of them.
Just folk balance there are plenty of decent folk from the area , well excluding Auchinleck B-D

Hey dickheads :)) I live in Cumnock, Watch your P’s and Q’sB-D

Back