Emma Dodds Tonight

Fitba Juice

Hearing claims of sexism there, mainly from Martin O'Neill and to an extent included the rest of the pitchside analysts tonight. But mainly him..

I watched tonight's game with the wife (nae pics) who pointed it out at the time, although my head was stuck in my phone at the time!

Apparently O'Neill turned his back on her at one point?

This one on Twitter is from an SNP nutjob, but guess the point still stands.

I did point out the fact that MON is a wee scrote, but didn't personally pick up on his demeanour towards Emma Dodds.

Did anyone else pick up on this? Or hee haw in it?

Emma asked the questions and the pundits responded. If one said one thing, someone else responded to it.

I don't think you can hold Hutton, Stewart and Dunne responsible for Wibble being an utter weirdo.

This is what I saw, she asked questions, put across points for the 4 ex-players to discuss.

Wibble struggles to look anyone in the eye when he’s talking to them. Sure sign of a sneaky bastard.
It must be a media thing with him as his man management was his main strength as a manager. I was recently at a Durrant speaking event. He was night and day to what he's like with media.

never picked up on anything to be honest , thought she asked the correct questions in the correct manner , with 4 pundits it as always going to be a long time before she spoke again

To be honest when you get 4 ex pros they will probably naturally debate things with each other. More opinions, more comment etc. There was too many pundits in the post match.

That said I thought Emma Dodds handled it fine, she just asked questions or led the discussion then let them go with it

Hearing claims of sexism there, mainly from Martin O'Neill and to an extent included the rest of the pitchside analysts tonight. But mainly him..

I watched tonight's game with the wife (nae pics) who pointed it out at the time, although my head was stuck in my phone at the time!

I did point out the fact that MON is a wee scrote, but didn't personally pick up on his demeanour towards Emma Dodds.

FaOzpKa.gif

Didn’t notice it, I think folk see a women amongst men and presume they’re all former players and have the right to be heard like Alex Scott or Aluko. The likes of Emma and Kate Abdo are great at setting up good debate amongst the experts

He did seem a bit dismissive of her, but then again he's a specky little bitter c*nt, & proved it every time he opened his mouth.

Lost count of the amount of times 'when I was manager' dribbled out his mouth.

Takes some going to come across more of a knob than MS & he managed it with ease.

I didn’t see this but did notice at half time Rory was on the left then MON then Hutton then the Irish Center half. When Rory was speaking before talking to the first pundit MON had his back to both men facing Rory directly. Almost side on to the camera. I figured he was just odd.

Yes I believe he still does when anyone is daft enough to employ him as manager.

Sleeves rolled up , collar up ,with the scabby NTL joggy bottoms on, with the draw strings at the bottom.
I think it even went as far as him having the same random number that O'Neill had on his training gear...beyond bizarre! He was never the same after headbutting Albertz's knee....

I think it even went as far as him having the same random number that O'Neill had on his training gear...beyond bizarre! He was never the same after headbutting Albertz's knee....
He even had O'Neil style glasses on. Very creepy and weird behaviour for anyone let alone a guy of that age.
I can't remember if he stares at the ground in interviews after a defeat . Another trait of a bheast manager also it would seem, even to this day.

The tweeting grievance mongerer has obviously never watched Emma Dodds presenting the Rangers games with Shelley Kerr and various ex Rangers players then? No ignorance shown then or now, she’s at it.

Back