Jason Cummings scores on Australia debut

Every day is a school day.
Did he ever play for Scotland?
I thought he did?

Anyway I see he’s not lost his accent, “OH SIR”
:)

I liked him whilst here.

However, playing for another county and nit even his birth country after playing for your own country a few times (albeit friendlies) is a bit weird IMO.

Good luck to him, hope he gets that dream of representing the country.

I liked him whilst here.

However, playing for another county and nit even his birth country after playing for your own country a few times (albeit friendlies) is a bit weird IMO.

Good luck to him, hope he gets that dream of representing the country.
I don’t mind it if it’s your parents nationality, it’s the grandparents rule that annoys me.
If it wasn’t for that ROI would of never been at any major finals.
They do like to take players from the country they pretend to hate.

He really blew his chance of becoming a permanent Rangers player that summer between his loan ending (with option to buy) and Gerrard starting. Looked like some holiday mind you!

I don’t mind it if it’s your parents nationality, it’s the grandparents rule that annoys me.

The school rule annoys me.

Moved here at 5. Went to school......

In my limited experience of the “Southern” Irish, I don’t get any hate from them.
Yes, they know my allegiances.

Last edited:
I thought he had been called up for Scotland before. Good on him seems to be happy and if he gets a call up to the World Cup he’s done well for himself.

Aye mate.

I remember being there and bricking it because there was still about 25 minutes to go when they scored their 5th.

Alnwick actually pulled off some great saves to keep it at 5.
Would’ve been about 10 if not for Alnwick. For that I’ll always give him his due, the only player that could walk off with his head held high. Stayed full 90 for that and 4-0 semi. The 5-0 I stopped watching and just gave verbal to some ugly ginger mentally challenged haha

Couldn’t stop smiling during his interview. Good on him.

Can we get a winger with the pace and drive of the boy in the build up to the pen please? :))

Back