Liverpool Away

Do you think trains will run from Liverpool to Manchester
Northern have already said that they aren't. East Midlands are but they are shown as sold out for the early trains. TPE are still showing as running to Victoria but they won't confirm the timetable until the 27th from what I've seen.

Mersey Rail don't go that way unfortunately

Last edited:
What like is Anfield anything nearby? Thinking of just parking up near the ground in the afternoon picking up our tickets (providing its at goodison) been to goodison years ago but can't remember much I know the 2 grounds are near to each other.

What like is Anfield anything nearby? Thinking of just parking up near the ground in the afternoon picking up our tickets (providing its at goodison) been to goodison years ago but can't remember much I know the 2 grounds are near to each other.

If you are planning on doing this I would be booking a car parking space asap. I’ve had mine booked since the draw was made on the off chance I had to drive down and back which I now do.

How many fans are we expecting to travel to Liverpool for the day out without tickets, at least 15 thousand, maybe 20 … !

I got offered a ticket today for the Liverpool end , 130 quid, I passed on it, my days are gone going into the away end of games these days… I’m still going down on our supporters bus for the day …

How many fans are we expecting to travel to Liverpool for the day out without tickets, at least 15 thousand, maybe 20 … !

I got offered a ticket today for the Liverpool end , 130 quid, I passed on it, my days are gone going into the away end of games these days… I’m still going down on our supporters bus for the day …
Know plenty going down, would expect about 6k easy, maybe a lot more.
Have accepted offer of a home end ticket.

Know plenty going down, would expect about 6k easy, maybe a lot more.
Have accepted offer of a home end ticket.
I would be surprised if there are as many as that now as it is likely to be very hard to get home with the train strike.

If you are planning on doing this I would be booking a car parking space asap. I’ve had mine booked since the draw was made on the off chance I had to drive down and back which I now do.
What did you book parking through? I need to do the same now.

Stop the bus. Both through mygers? I was always sure there was a rule in place that once you get Celtic that’s you out of the next ballot at Parkhead
My son and myself also got both these games through mygers. Couldn’t make the first one as we got held up in Leipzig through flight cancellation but unfortunately made the latest one.
Mygers has actually been quite good for us to be honest.

You did mate but I’m talking about the official car park at Everton’s ground. Don’t think it’s bookable. That’s where my mate said is best place to park.

We parked a mini bus there for a game at Anfield before (Chelsea) but I don’t remember booking, I think it’s just where the away fans park.

I’ve booked someone’s driveway near Goodison (the ground) . Id urge everyone who Is looking to drive to book a space near Goodison (specifically near Everton’s ground - not the area with the same name) and just walk through Stanley Park off Anfield Road at FT or whenever we get out.

We parked a mini bus there for a game at Anfield before (Chelsea) but I don’t remember booking, I think it’s just where the away fans park.

I’ve booked someone’s driveway near Goodison (the ground) . Id urge everyone who Is looking to drive to book a space near Goodison (specifically near Everton’s ground - not the area with the same name) and just walk through Stanley Park off Anfield Road at FT or whenever we get out.
That’s exactly what we’ve done, random street a couple of minutes walk from Goodison. Booked from first thing in morning to midnight for about £10.

Not sure mate, you would like to think it would come down in stages, only issue i can imagine if there's not enough tickets for fans on 1621?
Says no tickets available. Usually only does that when sold out does it not? Liverpool games not even there

Back