4th Kit on Sale from 8am tomorrow.

As much as I want to put my wallet away I’ll get my boys it but it’s close to me saying no after the past two months

And as usual you have people howling at the moon about absolutely nothing. Why would be anyone angry about this? We’ve signed a deal that requires the release of a specified number of kits over the period of the contract. If you don’t want to buy it then don’t buy it. If you do, then enjoy your new kit. There is literally nothing for anyone to get upset about here.

If you’re raging about it yet go out and buy it then you should be used as goalposts at the training ground for the rest of the season, such would be your level of intellect.

Straight out the Castore template.

From memory when I saw it wasn’t much difference with last seasons top in terms of design just a different colour

Club are so out of touch at the moment, 4 kits seriously.
Part of the Castore contract is, seemingly, that we have 4 kits every year. We’ve released at least 4 every season with them. We’ve also known for months that this was coming. No idea why folk appear shocked with this.

Can release 10 a season as far as I’m concerned. I might then find one that tempts me to buy. Not been tempted by any of this seasons at all.

I actually like the home and third. Away kit grew on me but that black one looks cheap as fuk tbh! It’s basically just the template of last years with different colours that don’t look nice. Btw four kits a year is ridiculous and sums up the constant cash grab by the club.

We don't need four kits in one season. We barely need three.

Something else for fans to buy on top of the other strips, MyGers, season tickets, Champions League packages, etc.

(I know that no one is obliged to buy anything from the club, but plenty do).

Back