New Sky Lounge

It's weird they seem to be a bit coy about this one. For all the other hospitality packages you can get the prices easily from the brochure. For some reason the brochure for the Sky Lounge doesn't include any prices.

All a bit odd. Are they goung to close hospitality to get this built? Surely the time to build is now?

They’ll need to ask the people moaning about their seats in club Europe if they want first shout on the seats again like Bar72.

mail
Douglas Malone (Rangers FC)
27 May 2022, 11:46 BST
Thank you for contacting Rangers VIP
We note your interest in The Blue Sky Lounge, which is set to become the leading Football hospitality and restaurant offering in Scotland.
A member of the VIP team will be in touch shortly to confirm available packages and pricing, along with a copy of our brochure.
Thank you for your continued support.
Rangers VIP

That's the reply from Rangers regarding my interest in the Blue Sky Lounge. Hopefully the club are gauging interest and pricing details will be available soon.

mail
We note your interest in The Blue Sky Lounge, which is set to become the leading Football hospitality and restaurant offering in Scotland.
A member of the VIP team will be in touch shortly to confirm available packages and pricing, along with a copy of our brochure.
Rangers VIP
Got the same email

mail
Rangers VIP

That's the reply from Rangers regarding my interest in the Blue Sky Lounge. Hopefully the club are gauging interest and pricing details will be available soon.

Would it not have made more sense to just launch it properly with all the information at the same time. Instead it’s amatuer hour again

I was told it’s going to be £3750 a season or £7000 for two seasons up front. No idea if that’s true or not just from a guy who has boxes etc

Threads like this and the hassle folk have getting season tickets always reassure me.

We must be absolutely loaded if we don't need to respond to people trying to put money into the club.
Haha wish that were true mate.

I was told it’s going to be £3750 a season or £7000 for two seasons up front. No idea if that’s true or not just from a guy who has boxes etc
My old man’s got a ticket up there. I believe it’s just over 7k for an 18 month package. The new lounge won’t be ready til after the World Cup so it’s the remainder of next season post World Cup and the following season.

My old man’s got a ticket up there. I believe it’s just over 7k for an 18 month package. The new lounge won’t be ready til after the World Cup so it’s the remainder of next season post World Cup and the following season.
Would make sense if we were building now. Hey, let’s build during the season it’ll be far easier

Would it not have made more sense to just launch it properly with all the information at the same time. Instead it’s amatuer hour again
Or maybe the club plans to do this and maybe some folk are jumping the gun, hoping to get in ahead of others.

Or maybe the club plans to do this and maybe some folk are jumping the gun, hoping to get in ahead of others.
They launched it the other week with a brochure that doesn't have any prices that told you to contact them directly for pricing details. Think when someone contacted them they just sent out the brochure again.

Nobody is jumping the gun. They emailed with a shiny brochure asking you to get in touch if you were interested.I did this and two weeks or so later they still haven’t bothered to get back with a price. It’s the usual crap customer service. Why they couldn’t just put the price on it is anybodies guess. As ever they just give themselves more work to do

Nobody is jumping the gun. They emailed with a shiny brochure asking you to get in touch if you were interested.I did this and two weeks or so later they still haven’t bothered to get back with a price. It’s the usual crap customer service. Why they couldn’t just put the price on it is anybodies guess. As ever they just give themselves more work to do
That’s not good at all.

Has the club got back to anyone on the pricing of this? Will there be one off match day options for supporters aswell?

I’m sure someone posted the projected prices in here a couple of months ago. No idea how to find what they said right enough.

EDIT: This is seemingly from an earlier brochure:

It's weird they seem to be a bit coy about this one. For all the other hospitality packages you can get the prices easily from the brochure. For some reason the brochure for the Sky Lounge doesn't include any prices.

Probably don’t want to face the rage of the support when finding out the price.

I’ve seen people say it’s adding seats to capacity too?

How many seats did argyle boxes have compared to new blue sky lounge?

Matches up with what I was told. £7500 is what was being touted
I suppose it’s fine if people have that kind of money to pay. It just blows my mind people will pay that for 19 league games only. But each to their own and it’s great income for the club.

Whether I like it or not , hospitality is a big part of football in the modern world.

I suppose it’s fine if people have that kind of money to pay. It just blows my mind people will pay that for 19 league games only. But each to their own and it’s great income for the club.

Whether I like it or not , hospitality is a big part of football in the modern world.
If money wasn’t an object I’m sure it would be good

It’s not usually people it’s usually businesses who don’t miss it.

They didn’t sell like the hot cakes they thought they would.

It’s cheaper than 20 fags a day……….just saying

St mirren
St johnstone
Livingston
Kilmarnock

Etc

Not sure I would ever try to justify the cost of that tbh. £459 seems a stretch

Back