Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 10 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping against hope for a 2-1 win.

As soon as we see the line up we will know.

If he starts Jack, Lundstram, Kamara in midfield and still have sands at centre half, I really don’t think any of us will be able to stomach it.

We absolutely must be more expansive and attacking and stop treating SPL matches like a visit to the bernabaue.

Genuinely struggling to be confident or optimistic about it. Anything but a win and Gio won't last much longer.

I'm going for 8-0 to the Teds.

All the evidence suggests a draw, probably with bad refereeing costing us.

Hopefully Saturday is the day we start to turn things around

Last edited:
Come out fast with high intensity and a good press…….do that and we win by a few goals.
Come out, try to be tight and play our way into the game, it’s a draw or defeat.

If he starts Jack, Lundstram, Kamara in midfield and still have sands at centre half, I really don’t think any of us will be able to stomach it.

We absolutely must be more expansive and attacking and stop treating SPL matches like a visit to the bernabaue.
Needing locked up if he even thinks about starting sands at centre half.

Agree with the rest completly.

I've went for a two goal win. The simple reason being we are so much better than them in every department. It's significant though glancing through some of the thread there's plenty don't seem confident of us keeping a clean sheet.

However it is the defensive mids in Lundstram. Jack, Kamara and Davis, and the permutation of, that will ultimately dictate how our play will flow.

A draw to remind us why we were 5 points behind in the first place. The scum losing 2-0 seems to have improved us in peoples minds.

Based on absolutely nothing I actually fancy us to get 3 points.

2-1 Rangers.. Tav & Colak.

Almost 10% of the votes so far for a Hearts win but not one comment from the voters confirming it.

Hmmmmmmm.

Rangers win.
Hearts are dug shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back