Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The replies from that lot on any tweet mentioning this story are vile man. It's always attempts to make out we're somehow comparable to them where their sordid history is concerned. Even things like "We want all clubs held accountable so the victims can get justice". They're actually desperate for children to have been abused by Rangers so they can feel better about what went on at their own disgusting club.

Last edited:
I don’t think you’re being naive. Spotlight have seen many opinions in the past few days on this thread. Some educated individuals with great posts, and some that need to be reminded that survivors and families view this thread.
Reference your last paragraph. Believe us, there’s more to come. We doubt their name will be protected. Denial has always been their defence. Separate entity we believe will be shown for what it actually is. Significant evidence has been found.
Good news that the belief at this stage is that the evidence in support of the victims is documented and overwhelming
Was my summation of potential outcomes accurate
-Guilty and compensation
-Case dismissed
-Settle out of court without admitting liability

The replies from that lot on any tweet mentioning this story are vile man. It's always attempts to make our we're somehow comparable to them where their sordid history is concerned. Even things like "We want all clubs held accountable so the victims can get justice". They're actually desperate for children to have been abused by Rangers so they can feel better about what went on at their own disgusting club.
Not just that Gheorge, the shit they are trying to fling at our club legends is deplorable.
I stopped using twitter after only using it a few months as the lies that they are trying to accuse ex players of is disgusting and none of these lies get taken down that I have seen.
As you say, they are desperate for more kids lives to have been ruined all for some sick equivalence.

This sums up the enormity of the problem people in power protect these animals which allows the abuse to grow like the worst sort of cancer. Thanks to all the amazing spotlight team for your commitment to bring justice for the victims and their families. Celtic football club should be made to pay big time their vile corrupt directors need to feel the full extent of the law. Kids are always our future and to give them anything but the love support and base to grow and be successful in life is criminal, to abuse them is horrific. I truly hope the guilty parties experience real pain and suffering in their sad pathetic lives.

Not just that Gheorge, the shit they are trying to fling at our club legends is deplorable.
I stopped using twitter after only using it a few months as the lies that they are trying to accuse ex players of is disgusting and none of these lies get taken down that I have seen.
As you say, they are desperate for more kids lives to have been ruined all for some sick equivalence.
Yep, unwarranted baseless accusations against innocent people purely to satiate their need to try and escape the shame of what the club they support did.

Lawyers are not stupid people but will follow the instructions of their client. Perhaps that’s why they’re now trying the “won’t get a fair trial” ploy.

It worked for the Greenochian terrorist Michael Dickson, Celtic fan and ex forces who mortared his ex RE unit in Germany.

UK refused extradition from Germany and Holland IIRC. Slimy bastards.

Did Sturgeon block Mrs Gray?

I’ve fell behind on this thread mainly because sometimes what happened is just too vile to contemplate.

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

SFA had this extract in their previous policies, why no one wants to hold them to it is abhorrent.

It really does feel like we're living in a parallel universe when the BBC have a news story reporting on the day that Coolio visited the Crime Scene, but don't report on the scandal of Crimes committed at the Crime Scene.
Just another ‘Paedo’s Paradise’

Not raising any concerns about Coolio FWIW

A simple check on this guys employment history would tell you how long he’s been employed at the paedo club - and would show if he was being paid by them whilst coaching the “separate entity” Boys Club.

Obviously you couldn’t trust their HR department to give honest information - but the HMRC would be able to clarify.
More Tims in HMRC to hide evidence well known that they leaked info during our BTC to our detractors of Kerryfail St, plus records may not be kept for 50 years

A couple of ex-players who definitely knew have been threatened by their own families if they speak out IIRC

Their own reputations are going in the toilet because this whole thing has a how could you not know. And how could you not speak out feeling to it.

If they're happy with that stigma then hell mend them. I for one will be letting every one of these phuckers know exactly who and what they are once these cases are concluded.

Saying you need a Gov Gateway Number, I'm sure this has already been tried anyway. Do you know if it let's you search for employees from as far back as the late 60's and onwards

Back