MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last time Matondo started away games he was brutal in Belgium and shat himself from a 50/50 resulting in Hibs equalising at ER

I don’t think he has the bottle for high tempo physical games

he better f*cking score today and shut me up

You're probably right.

Fkn hate these early kick offs

We are bad enough being slow starters anyway but for some reason it's worse with the lunchtime kick offs

Hold out the first half hour as they will come at us with a tight ground like theirs

Keep the ball

A goal in the first 15 from Colak like the last game would be good

3 points, top, home

Andy Walker is a male member

We are bad enough being slow starters anyway but for some reason it's worse with the lunchtime kick offs

Hold out the first half hour as why will come at us with a tight ground like theirs

Keep the ball

3 points, top, home

This another auto correct?

Hold out the first half hour as they will come at us with a tight ground like theirs

Keep the ball

3 points, top, home

I think that’s where our problem lies.

We should be fvcking hitting them hard from the start mate. Although I do agree, it is likely they will be on the front foot from the start.

Just do this today Rangers.

Fd-eVOsX0AEYwpF

Big call throwing Davies in out of the cold at Tynecastle. Matondo not shown he’s ready to influence these types of games yet. And I’d always pick Morelos over Colak at Tynecastle even if not fully fit. Not the team for me, fingers crossed.

Back