MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tillman gets a raw deal on here btw. The manager done a Diallo with him and threw him into really difficult matches with no real role. Why was he cutting about in that right wing position? It's not a shock his head went down a bit.

Still been fantastic on the whole and deserves another crack at it today.

as good as he is he can't be trusted sadly in these harder games when we need willing workers.

Colak has proved, much like Boyd, that if you get the ball in the box, he'll score goals.

He's not Alfie so we can't expect him to play like him.

Play to his strengths and he'll get us results.
Absolutely m8. No point having a natural finisher & giving him no chances or support

Solid midfield with two wingers. I quite like that. Its going to be an end to end game.

Our CMs need to win the ball & get it wide for Kent & Matondo to run at them. Hopefully plenty ammo for Colak
Need balls in behind for them to run on to. Neither Kent or Matondo seem to be able to beat a man atm.

Come on the Teddies. The win is the most important thing but it would be nice to do it today and play well in the process.

The only way for the team to get rid of the fan negativity and criticism is to win our harder games more often.
It's not the team I'd have picked, but it hardly ever is.

Just be confident, brave, positive and play at full intensity. I'll take my chances with the result if we do that.

Just seen the stars for last thirteen away games

2 clean sheets is a very worrying stat stands out like a sore thumb

Ooooft that is brutal from Van Bronckhorst

‘we started with Jon in goal this season but it will be Allan from now’
Flip flopping mcgregor cost us the league last season

Hearts Motherwell Ross county 6 points dropped from his errors

Ooooft that is brutal from Van Bronckhorst

‘we started with Jon in goal this season but it will be Allan from now’
So he won’t drop McGregor when he continues to make mistakes?

The Dundee Utd goal was shocking goal keeping, slow shot straight at him that he somehow managed to deflect into the roof of the net with his foot.

Our goalkeeping situation is a fucking horror show.

That’s where every defences’ confidence comes from and we’re making a complete cun.t of it.

Good to see Davies starting, long overdue getting him in the team.

Matondo needs to show up today, hopefully he can get space to run into with hearts not sitting in.

3 points and back to the top of the league.

This must be day our wingers, Kent & Matondo, perform. Another day of crap and system must be changed. Hope for a good performance, come on boys

Don’t give a shit if it’s a 95th min winner 1-0 scrap with one shot on target. Only thing that matters today is a win!!!!

4 actual defenders, playing in correct position, should set team up well, but then a midfield that doesn't inspire and Rabbi needing a performance, I'm not sure how comfortable this game will be. Still, enough for 3 points.

Our goalkeeping situation is a fucking horror show.

That’s where every defences’ confidence comes from and we’re making a complete cun.t of it.
Hearts will put every single corner into the 6 yard box because everyone knows McGregor will be rooted.

Back