MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tom Miller said he needs a bit of luck.

Problem is he's not making his own luck. A game like this he should be driving directly at Hearts every chance but he's half arsed.

Needs time out the team.
he's been here so long we know its not confidence or luck affecting his performances, he's not even the tiniest bit consistent. We need to accept he isnt very good.

No way should we be renewing his contract.

McCoist being quite derogatory about the way Rangers are playing. Obviously easier than being in charge I suppose, even if his observations are on the money.
I don't remember too much attacking football under him. In fact, his teams frequently played at walking pace and defended a 1-0 lead

I know he had a perfectly good goal chalked off but Arfield has been pretty poor overall, the ball just seems to bounce of him at times.

This is ducking Dundee united part 2. Disgraceful 2nd half. Players just annoying about no drive or direction

Fucking up it and score another 2 goals

We need another one.

With this team, all it takes is Hearts to get one back and we will be all over the place.

Poor second half so far.

I thought the advantage would still apply. So me sitting here not knowing the rules if that's what they are isn't that bad, but someone actually being paid to apply them not knowing it is a farce.
He got it right eventually. Maybe from the fourth official.

Winning 2-0 and honestly, I'm still bored asf watching this, how slow can we be ? We are a man up we should be living in there half with constant pressure.
Same here. Our performance has been poor and boring yet we still lead 2-0. This is not convincing at all. I will take it though as it’s a tough venue

Back