Cammy Devlin

Gio apparently said hes a good played and doesnt have to do that …

One player from the diddy teams i hate , constantly gets away with them through the game without yellows usually.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Little rat had no intention of going for the ball, clear stamp on Matondo's ankle.
Should get a 3 game ban shocking.

Something far wrong when Lafferty could get a 10 game ban for something he said after being harassed in a night club, and this clown will escape with a 2 or 3 game ban for what could have been a season ending challenge.
Welcome to modern day Britain where the left wing nutters have us by the short and curlys

As I posted in the match thread. He doesn't just save his malice for us - any hearts game I've seen with him playing he's a dirty wee cnt always looking for a fight with players twice his size. A Scottish Scrappy Doo.

More digeridoo than scrappy doo mate.

He is Australian.

Didn’t think it was that bad of a tackle at the time, looking at replays it’s horrendous.

Hated that wee lady's front bottom for ages anyway.

Don't know what he's like against other teams but against us he is one dirty little bastard and usually gets away with it
Same mate but I could hazard a guess that he doesn't play like that against them.
Was lucky not to be booked beforehand as well, can't wait until VAR comes in, should make a difference because the way we get reffed is criminal at times.

He should never finnish a match.

Hearts fans Im pally with laugh about it. He is a dirty little bastard. Has at least 4 or 5 yellow tackles/fouls every match. Refs let him away with murder for some reason

As I posted in the match thread. He doesn't just save his malice for us - any hearts game I've seen with him playing he's a dirty wee cnt always looking for a fight with players twice his size. A Scottish Scrappy Doo.
He’s been found out in any game against OF or Istanbul… simply not a good football player and I don’t share my fellow supporters’ love-in for him. There’s only so far being a nuisance in the derby gets you.

He celebrated getting Davies booked like he had scored a goal (fist pumping with a yaaaaaas), he goes down way too easily and has gotten a way with a lot of dirty tackles against us.
When he saw red I thought karma, GIRFUY, have that you dirty little shitebag.

On a side note he does it every game against us without any punishment, he will be way more careful now. That's how refereeing is supposed to work.

Cowards tackle, however I’ve seen him do it against other sides as well but he knew he’d fucked it today.

“There’s a line you can’t cross and he crossed it” - Robbie Neilson
“The referee could’ve handled it differently” a Robbie Neilson
“He’s apologised to his team mates” - Robbie Neilson
“You can’t do that against the Old Firm” - Robbie Neilson

What a confused lady's front bottom

“There’s a line you can’t cross and he crossed it” - Robbie Neilson
“The referee could’ve handled it differently” a Robbie Neilson
“He’s apologised to his team mates” - Robbie Neilson
“You can’t do that against the Old Firm” - Robbie Neilson

What a confused lady's front bottom

What does he wnat the ref to do? Let him get subbed off?

Usually these kind of players get away with it and it’s one of the main reasons Scottish football is terrible. Your still allowed ‘ a reducer’ against a better player

Back