Internal Investigation

Alex Venters

How long is this going to take?

It's now 9 days since the Semi Final and we still don't know what's happening.

I expect to hear something this week, possibly today or tomorrow.

There is nothing to be gained by delaying the process.

Would hate this to be the end for Wallace. Still don’t understand where he fits into this. Would like him back albeit he’s unlikely to play left back. I wonder if he’d be any good at CB.

I dreamt that Miller hit the underside of the bar with a penalty but scored from the re-bound for us to win 0-1 this coming weekend so maybe it will be resolved this week :D

Even when it's over we will hear little, as I expect both to leave and there will be a stringent confidentiality clause on both parties (players and Club).

How long is this going to take?

It's now 9 days since the Semi Final and we still don't know what's happening.

It’s the same guys that conducted Barton’s internal investigation....

How long did that take?

When Walter was in charge and Ferguson/McGregor we’re being “naughty” on international duty. They were both suspended and fined two weeks wages within a day or two of returning from international duty (despite the fact it could hamper our league title chances). That’s leadership!!!!

I dreamt that Miller hit the underside of the bar with a penalty but scored from the re-bound for us to win 0-1 this coming weekend so maybe it will be resolved this week :D

A player would have to have touched the ball as the goal would be disallowed !
:p

They will simply be leaving it for the next manager to handle. Whenever and whoever the f*ck that is.

Right now the board's goal is to crawl to the end of the season without further embarrassment
Process and timeline to follow so regardless of how you view the Board your post is completely inaccurate.

I dreamt last night that Davis scores with a run from the half way line.

Maybe next year

Surely to God there is a requirement to have your best employees available? The difference between 2nd and 4th is 500k.

Process and timeline to follow so regardless of how you view the Board your post is completely inaccurate.

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps not. Judging from what I have witnessed this season, I have no reason to believe that the board have a clear plan of how to handle this.

Time will tell I guess

It would not surprise me at all for the investigation to mysteriously last till the end of the season and coincide with Millers contract ending before the findings are announced (or whatever they do with these things)

If an investigation was to lead to action against one, or more, employees they would have to give them an opportunity to consider their position. Would be the worst possible scenario that any action results in players/manager taking action against club if they feel they`re victims of breaches in employment law .

I think it
If he hits the underside of the bar he’s not allowed to score from the rebound is he?
I think we did this on the late 1960s, goal rightly disallowed, would have been 2-0 up at the piggery with 15 to go.
Lost 3 late goals instead.
Just cant mind who took the penalty

Without going all board bashing, how hard can it be?

SR. Ok, lads. What did Kenny and Lee say?

SR. And did they say that directly at Murty?

Investigation over

If the Club ignores procedures, rushes to an improper conclusion, the very same people jumping up and down demanding action now, would be jumping up and down then, saying the opposite, especially if the Club had to pay compensation for ignoring the rules.

"Why didn't the Club follow procedures, incompetent, sack the board, sack Robertson"

It was reported the players were at the players union on the way home. Not the same thing as a simple two weeks fine, accepted by the players. There is a dispute here. How many would accept being virtually sacked and have the employer decide the outcome of the dispute. Employment law, contracts have had to move out of the stone age.

The Club can have as many "Internal investigations" it likes, if the players have taken it further, it is out of the Club's hands.

This is anti board sentiment masquerading as a quest for knowledge.

If the above happened, it would be a free kick to the mentally challengeds for a double hit.:D

They dealt with Wallace and Miller quickly after last Sunday, I’d suggest.

Really? Decisively and swiftly putting them into a state of fcking limbo?

Dealt with? Aye if you’re the type of person who considers washing the dishes and leaving them on the rack “done” or credits yourself with having done the laundry when there’s a washing machine full of wet clothes waiting to be hung up I suppose.

I think it

I think we did this on the late 1960s, goal rightly disallowed, would have been 2-0 up at the piggery with 15 to go.
Lost 3 late goals instead.
Just cant mind who took the penalty
King Kai, I'm sure Willie Henderson scored the first. Would have put us two up

I’d be absolutely delighted for Ten Touch Miller to never set foot in Ibrox again. Halliday and Candeias would be part of the disciplinary action too IMO.

Back