Gio and Tav lay Wreath at Anfield

It’s common decency.

If any club in this country knows how it feels to send men and women, children off to a game and they never return, it’s us.

I have nothing but the most genuine sympathy for every single Liverpool fan and families affected by Hillsborough.

Rest in peace the 97 and our own 66. Never forgotten

Pondlife half of rangers Twitter always has been

Full of cunts that value likes retweets and attention over the club
Twitter in general is a cesspool. No matter the original content the replies always turn into a bile throwing contest. Best in the sea AFAIC.

Great gesture by the club though. Recent events have shown class all round.

Separate Entity FC fans are absolutely raging that Liverpool and their fans have acknowledged our gesture and calling us a class act etc. You love to see it!

It’s common decency.

If any club in this country knows how it feels to send men and women, children off to a game and they never return, it’s us.

I have nothing but the most genuine sympathy for every single Liverpool fan and families affected by Hillsborough.

Rest in peace the 97 and our own 66. Never forgotten
Not sure but Liverpool's reply makes me think that Rangers possibly offered support and advice after Hillsborough.

Can anyone tell me the benefits that people get from twitter?

Nothing seems to be off limits with it. Any decent heart warming story will be ruined by faceless pond life, who would never dare behave like that in public.
Only fans birds

Back