Shambles at the turnstiles

Combination of all
How many do you think are trying to get in ticketless? Won't be overly many. If it was policed properly with ticket checking on approach it's a complete non issue. Even at that I doubt a few extra non ticketed fans are causing any kind of issue

Should have primary turnstiles in a perimeter around the ground, to defer ticketless people or fake tickets being found earlier.

Which then allows you into the vicinity of the stadium, and then onto secondary turnstiles as normal.

Should be the norm everywhere.

Last edited:
Aye mate that's the issue, not the security or policing its a few rogue fans without tickets
Yeah cause these things do not happen, as another poster said a combination of various measures and my post was not blaming anyone but stating we sometimes do not help the situation. We have all heard the stories of people with genuine tickets missing out because of a few rogue fans.

How many do you think are trying to get in ticketless? Won't be overly many. If it was policed properly with ticket checking on approach it's a complete non issue. Even at that I doubt a few extra non ticketed fans are causing any kind of issue

Devils advocate and I don’t know anything to say otherwise but what if they don’t usually have a problem with ticketless fans and therefore were, based on their experience, policing it properly?

Devils advocate and I don’t know anything to say otherwise but what if they don’t usually have a problem with ticketless fans and therefore were, based on their experience, ticketing it properly?
Other clubs are well aware the numbers we take away, this isnt Bournemouth coming to town mate. Down to them to police it properly

Should have primarily turnstiles in a perimeter around the ground, to defer ticketless people or fake tickets being found earlier.

Which then allows you into the vicinity of the stadium, and then onto secondary turnstiles as normal.

I used to think the measures at Fir Park were OTT given the size of the crowd but sensible when you think about it.

Other clubs are well aware the numbers we take away, this isnt Bournemouth coming to town mate. Down to them to police it properly

What’s numbers got to do with anything?

100,000 in Seville yet I don’t remember reports of ticketless fans trying to get in.

I'm in but that's the worst I've seen. How someone hasn't been seriously injured. Shambles.

Making your queue then telling every at the last minute to go way over to the left. Police not interested.
I knew this would happen tonight. I was blaming UEFA but Liverpool after everything need to take a look at themselves

I'm in but that's the worst I've seen. How someone hasn't been seriously injured. Shambles.

Making your queue then telling every at the last minute to go way over to the left. Police not interested.
Guy on our whatsapp said the same, worst away game he has ever tried to get into.

What’s numbers got to do with anything?

100,000 in Seville yet I don’t remember reports of ticketless fans trying to get in.
I didn't say any ticketless fans were trying to get in tonight. I was replying to a poster who suggested people getting crushed at the turnstiles was down to ticketless fans rather than policing and security

Should have primarily turnstiles in a perimeter around the ground, to defer ticketless people or fake tickets being found earlier.

This is the way it has to be.

Would cut out the nonsense

I didn't say any ticketless fans were trying to get in tonight. I was replying to a poster who suggested people getting crushed at the turnstiles was down to ticketless fans rather than policing and security

There’s a common denominator in our European away trips. Poor policing seems to be prevalent everywhere.

Leipzig last season was okay for me but Brondby was a nightmare due to home end tickets.

Let’s hope everyone stays safe, and doesn’t react to the police,
Police don’t give a shit about us,
Probably trying to poke our fans for a negative reaction.

You are getting pelters for this but I guarantee this is a factor.

Same at Ibrox on Euro nights with hundreds jump8ng the turnstiles so no surprise people are chancing it there
Just a simple statement we all know how these things work out we are not naive but i thought it would be better organised going by what people are saying.

Reactions: GF1
It is obviously a mixture of all those things. Should be police cordons checking tickets before fans get near the turnstiles. But also ticketless fans are to blame for any crush. No point trying to deny it

Back