MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How would you have lined up?
Not with 5 at the back and the in form striker on the bench. We need something from the game ffs. Weak mentality coming here to sit in and hang on. Give it a fucking go and if you get beat you gave it your all.

We’re not being given the space to play it out from the back… and hoofing it is not working.

Not with 5 at the back and the in form striker on the bench. We need something from the game ffs. Weak mentality coming here to sit in and hang on. Give it a fucking go and if you get beat you gave it your all.
We’re hardly firing balls into the box so not sure what you think Colak might do.

The real worry for me is that Liverpool look they're not even really out of first gear either. Could step up a few more any time they like.

They are not one of the best teams in the world.. Look at the league table
They have had a poor start to the season but if you trying to suggest this isn’t one of Europe’s top teams then you’re being utterly ridiculous. Man City are arguably the greatest ever English club side and Liverpool have been pushing them every step of the way over the last few years. They’ve even won a title in that spell along with a Champions League.

There is nothing worse than a football fan who can’t show a bit of respect towards a class opponent and accept that they are miles ahead of us. If you went into this game with expectations on getting a result then I worry about you.

I'd just like us to be bit braver when we have the ball, that's all. We're playing like Ross County do at Ibrox at the minute
As frustrating as it is, that's the gulf here. There's hundreds and thousands of players of the quality to play for Rangers, there's a few dozen globally that would get into this Liverpool team

It's difficult to watch our insipid style regardless of how good liverpool have spent or good or bad they are ... we know we are a good few levels behind them but we look terrible against anyone who plays a positive style like this.

It's a very hard frustrating watch basically waiting on liverpool to attack and score .

The only gdlf chance we had was so woeful in its reply that makes it much worse

For me one of the problems for us so far is that they look fitter, stronger and faster than us all over the pitch, which is a bit disappointing. Fitness is something you can coach and train into players.

The number of times we play a pass and one of their players just nips in and steals it back is alarming. It’s making it really difficult to get out and our front three are getting no service at all.

Really need to up the energy levels here.

Back