MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love to see a Rangers side that can press and win back possession the way this Liverpool team do.

We can't even do it against the mud in the SPL.

The one key harmful trait with this manager is a fondness for the negative option. The longer he has been in charge the more that has happened. The team looks shit scared as a result as that mentality has seeped into them.
Gio would be delighted if we kept this to a 2/3-0 defeat.

I think we’ve hung in ok. I know McGregor is keeping us in it, but we knew that would happen.
We need to be better on the ball and if we are we can hopefully create a couple of chances

I usually try and give our players the benefit of the doubt.. but Tillman tonight can do one. He's been atrocious and not tried at all. He's worse than a man down out there.

Liverpool are just tearing us apart at times.

Midfield is totally passing us by.

Davis needs to be replaced at half time, let Lundstram be the holding man. The two just can’t play together.

I can't understand what on earth Barisic thinks he's doing against Salah. Aye the guy is world class, but just running away from him isn't going to be too effective either.

Positives from the first half:
- It’s only 1-0 and that took a world class free kick
- our awful passing at the back hasn’t led to an embarrassing score line so far
- Bournemouth were 5-0 down by this point
- We are winning man of the match with Mcgregor …

its all becoming a little too predictable, we couldn't pass water, and their goalie could be sitting in the fucking stand, we have shown nothing, and are unable to string 2 passes together.
We will never know if they are any good because we are playing shyte.

Back