MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel for Tillman. His Rangers career is going to be ruined out on that right flank.

Clearly a talented player as well filling a role which is completely alien to him.

1-0 going on 5.

I don’t expect us to do well here but I do at least expect us to put them under a bit of pressure. I don’t think that’s asking too much. Lucky McGregor’s turned up at least.
It's like someone's told them they can't compete at this level & they've no confidence in themselves with constant slack passes & punts up the park to nobody.

Jacko or Kamara to tighten up the middle. Tillman floating too much.

Different class this team, thank you Greegsy for keeping it respectable.

Glad to go in at only 1 down.

We're still in the game for now.

Time to collect ourselves, make a change or two and come out of the blocks with some purpose and show them what we can do.

Not one meaningful attack from us. That's pathetic. Bottom half dozen in the EPL would all have posed more of a threat.
Our lack of spirit and fight is shocking. Greegs MOTM by a country mile but we don't have another player worth more than a 4/10 so far.

They’re just toying with us. It’s embarrassing to watch.

Rangers are playing like they’re wearing wellies, plus anytime the ball goes anywhere near the box it’s papped out of play even if there’s no one near. Just completely shitin it.

Not sure I see what Jack is bringing to the table versus those already on the park TBH.

Just the usual case of him not being on the park just now making him better?

Totally get Liverpool, massive, brilliant, super, folk wank themselves into oblivion over Klopp…
Doesn’t really excuse the fact we are 5 yards off them at all times and can’t pass the ball 2 yards.

Only 1 down and still in the game thanks to McGregor. Personally think goldson has had a good 45 mins. Tillman & Davis have been poor, Kamara & Sakala to replace ?

Need to be so much braver on the ball and without it. Plenty opportunities in space to play it forward or press when out of possession.

There's absolutely no point in Davis or Tillman being on the pitch, this game couldn't be anymore unsuited to them.
Kent has made an incredible amount of errors as well if we're being honest.

A tough watch as they are clearly a more skilful team but we are pedestrian and devoid of aggression. This has become a hallmark of how we play under GvB.

Last edited:
Match stats at half time

PossessionHome70%Away30%,
ShotsHome13Away2,
Shots on TargetHome7Away0,
CornersHome8Away0

I know we have got to get to the champions league to make money.
However as long as we are buying mediocre players it’s a f uckin embarrassment.

Morelos has done well for the little help he’s had
I think that is slightly clutching at straws.
I understand the service alfie gets is key and of course the movement around him also makes a massive difference.
But in big game mcgregor almost always turns up.

Back