MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll jump back to the many Europa League is our level comments a while back. Unfortunately that's where we sit.

I really don’t believe Tilman will develop much beyond his current level, i haven’t seen anything to suggest he has levels to go yet. He’s certainly not going to get what he needs in the SPL

No shame in losing to Liverpool. But the worry is understanding what our tactics are. What is Gio trying to achieve? That’s a question I’ve been asking too many times this season.

Training exercise for Liverpool, hardly got our our half, didny expect any else to be fair, outclasssed, were a Europa League team at best.

Delighted we qualified for the CL and got not much more money than the Europa which we didn't spend anyway, so we can get battered 3 or 4 nil every game. Being back at the "top table" is brilliant isn't it?

Still have a strong dislike for the man in the dugout - refrain from saying manager or coach as he can do neither

I’d be shocked if we get a point in this group nevermind come 3rd anymore to get back to our level in Europa… even then I don’t think we’d do well in it either at this rate.

I’d be fine with losing 3-0 or whatever if we really made them work. But this is so pathetically passive. It’s like the whole mentality is “we’re not good enough and thus just happy to be here making up the numbers”.

This thread is fuck8ng poisonous the night, been in this forum over 15 years and never seen such a bunch of self entitled twats.
leave then. folk are entitled to comment on this fucking shit show, if you dont like it, leave the thread, dont announce though cause we dont care.

Tillman has went so far backwards, he doesn’t even look like he gives a %^*& these days. What happened to the boy this last 4/5 weeks? Waste of a jersey.

This team are beaten in the tunnel. Comes from the manager. Right from the Ajax game he was out telling the players they weren't good enough and we needed to spend millions and that we can't compete.

I’m just not seeing the thought process behind the team selection. It’s basically sit in and take a pumping.

Morelos would be better not playing as the ball can’t get near him.

It was still shite
And made a cracking tackle a few minutes earlier. Can't criticise King for being out of his depth against this Liverpool front line. His academy team mates got turned over 4-1 by their youth team this afternoon.

Back