MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've actually gotten them on the back foot a few times since Sakala and Matondo came on.
I don't care about losing if we go at them but for 80 minutes it was a tough watch, to say the least.
The worrying thing is, neither of them will see the pitch at kick-off next week.

I just don’t see the thinking with Tillman in first half

We seen it at the San Giro. Totally lost out of position.

We always went with a bit of pace on wings away from home in europe.

Play Tillman on the right in champions league then probably drop him for games in league in his actual position
It’s decisions like this that are making me think Gio isn’t the man for the job.

How many times does he need see it doesn’t work before he ditches it all together?

My worry with Gio is he will comment that the 2 goals we have conceded are not from open play and he sees it as a positive
It is a positive.

Obviously it doesn’t negate losing but a bit of perspective, this is one of the hardest games in world football, against one of the best teams in the world.

People going on like it was a disgraceful result, it wasn’t.

Would have liked a better result obviously, would have liked to see us keep the ball better but if we weren’t tight at the back that’s 4 or 5 tonight easily.

Only games he’s been poor have been champions league and at parkhead where every single one of our players have been poor.

Tillman at least has the excuse of being played out of position.

Tillman also won the majority of man of the match polls on this sight for his first 7 or 8 games. Hardly indicative of player who isn’t good enough for us.
From what I'm hearing from Neil McCann and Steven Thomson on radio Scotland it's the effort levels of Tillman that are suspect, and for me that's unforgivable.

I’m just wanting a Rangers goal to cheer.

Don’t we all, we really should have had one in those final 3 minutes.

There are still two games to go at Ibrox. I think we’ll get a result somewhere if we can apply ourselves like we did at home to Napoli

Who’d have guessed it matondo the right winger plays better on the right wing. Watch gio %^*& him out wide left at the weekend
I thought he was on the left!
Either way he looked decent in the short space he was on.
Hopefully Gio gets the message that Uber defence doesn’t work as we looked better with pace on both wings

Decent last 20 minutes, all the subs looked much better than the players they replaced. Time for gio to find a settled team and stick with it. And get the bloody handbrake off!!

We don't think we can beat better teams. Shit scared. And I include Celtic in this. Beat before we go on the park.
100% agreed

We need a manager that can set up a team and develop a belief within the group again

Obviously the score tonight isn't too bad, but to not have a go at least down the left against a player that has been consistently exposed over recent weeks is frustrating

It is a positive.

Obviously it doesn’t negate losing but a bit of perspective, this is one of the hardest games in world football, against one of the best teams in the world.

People going on like it was a disgraceful result, it wasn’t.

Would have liked a better result obviously, would have liked to see us keep the ball better but if we weren’t tight at the back that’s 4 or 5 tonight easily.
The result wasn't - the effort was beyond embarrassing. The sheer level of wrong the manager got things and what possible could have been, is a disgrace.

Back