Liverpool Away

How many are still in Liverpool? Glad I booked an extra day as I wouldn’t be able handle the hassle of multiple buses to get back to Glasgow today.

I was in the Kop, atmosphere was good, but I did notice that 1/3 of the way down the SKD stand it seemed to die. The number of “tourist fans” wearing Liverpool/Rangers scarfs was ridiculous.
Don’t think ST prices have risen for years for the lucky 27000.
Season ticket prices have been frozen for several years now. We are still one of the highest prices on average for season tickets though. Lowest adult are about £720 i think the highest are close on £900.

Really enjoyed the trip. Wee mans first away trip. The scoucers were great with him. Got given a Liverpool/gers scarf & Liverpool hat from a fan after the game. Taxi drivers and people around the stadium & in the shop on the Monday were really friendly.

Our own fans genuinely great with him! special mention to a gentleman giving him a signed programme and the Liverpool hospitality gift this morning In the hotel. Plenty bears checking up on him throughout Tuesday, fist pumps and even a wee cheeky £10er!

He’s totally hooked and desperate to go to more!

Seen some negatives from our own and Liverpool’s fans but my experience was amazing and thought it was a great city!

I've no interest in arguing with mate ,or getting into debate .
I was just pointing out an inaccuracy in your statement.

For the record I'm proud to be Scottish and British in equal measure ,as for the Royal family ,I'm a Royalist ,yes .
Prefer the term loyalist

Back in glasgow some people had to get off at cumbria service station on my bus as they where caught drinking hope they manage to get back to glasgow

Really enjoyed the trip. Wee mans first away trip. The scoucers were great with him. Got given a Liverpool/gers scarf & Liverpool hat from a fan after the game. Taxi drivers and people around the stadium & in the shop on the Monday were really friendly.

Our own fans genuinely great with him! special mention to a gentleman giving him a signed programme and the Liverpool hospitality gift this morning In the hotel. Plenty bears checking up on him throughout Tuesday, fist pumps and even a wee cheeky £10er!

He’s totally hooked and desperate to go to more!

Seen some negatives from our own and Liverpool’s fans but my experience was amazing and thought it was a great city!
Glad to hear that mate. Please don’t believe a lot of the stuff on here, Scousers are like Glaswegians hardworking honest good people. There’s a few bad apples in every city and we are no different.

But you're happy to live in such poor rundown areas where people feel they have no future? And then spend all your time proclaiming your devotion to the royal family!

let me guess be a prick until you get banned then bingo... victim

Suggest you google Heysel.
I was at Heysel don't need to Google it thanks..The tragic deaths there were due to crushing in the corner of the terrace caused by people fleeing a charge by Liverpool fans, after fighting broke out between the two sets of fans. Many fans were jailed for their part in the incident. Absolutely horrific and something that lives with everyone that was there...likewise Hillsborough.
So once again I suggest you Google the definition of murder.

Good trip bar the fitba - the Westwood boys are top class travel companions. Some carryon :))

Ticket collection was brutal. Nearly 2 hours in the pishin rain. Oranger before the game was perfect. Well run with great staff.

40 minute hike up through the fields at the back of the strathy at half three this morning was some laugh as well, absolutely soaked and it might just be the end of the trainers. Why we went that way I’ll never know but it was decision made on drink :))

Glad to hear that mate. Please don’t believe a lot of the stuff on here, Scousers are like Glaswegians hardworking honest good people. There’s a few bad apples in every city and we are no different.
Don’t make me laugh pal, you could ask a million people on the planet to sum scousers up and not one would describe them as hardworking and honest

Last edited:
I was at Heysel don't need to Google it thanks..The tragic deaths there were due to crushing in the corner of the terrace caused by people fleeing a charge by Liverpool fans, after fighting broke out between the two sets of fans. Many fans were jailed for their part in the incident. Absolutely horrific and something that lives with everyone that was there...likewise Hillsborough.
So once again I suggest you Google the definition of murder.
Its never your fault eh

Good trip bar the fitba - the Westwood boys are top class travel companions. Some carryon :))

Ticket collection was brutal. Nearly 2 hours in the pishin rain. Oranger before the game was perfect. Well run with great staff.

40 minute hike up through the fields at the back of the strathy at half three this morning was some laugh as well, absolutely soaked and it might just be the end of the trainers. Why we went that way I’ll never know but it was decision made on drink :))
Time did you get to ticket collection?

We walked right in when we got down at 12.15 took 2 minutes

Its never your fault eh
Tedious prick. Grow up. I fucking said our fans were jailed over Heysel. Seriously can you not read? For a fan of a club that's had its own tragedy you make me sick tbh. Absolute moron. Don't care if I get a ban for this.
97 died at Hillsborough but many hundreds were injured and countless others suffered serious mental issues. My brother ended up in a psychiatric hospital
Thankfully the majority on here are not knuckle dragging thickos like you. Now go finish your homework. School in the morning.

Time did you get to ticket collection?

We walked right in when we got down at 12.15 took 2 minutes
The bus dropped the people getting tickets at about quarter to 2. Took nearly an hour but we must have been one of the earlier buses as the queue was massive but the time I left at about 3.

One of the issues I think with the queues was a lot of buses must have arrived at a similar time.

The bus dropped the people getting tickets at about quarter to 2. Took nearly an hour but we must have been one of the earlier buses as the queue was massive but the time I left at about 3.

One of the issues I think with the queues was a lot of buses must have arrived at a similar time.
Most buses left Glasgow between 8-9 am so yeah I think they all arrived at similar times. We pulled into services in Northern England at the same time as about 3 or 4 other buses as well.

Just back 6.5 hours on the mega bus from Manchester with a hangover brutal due to a motorway accident, thanks again to hoppy22 for organising the taxi to Manchester.
What was the the final estimate of the fans who travelled.

Just back 6.5 hours on the mega bus from Manchester with a hangover brutal due to a motorway accident, thanks again to hoppy22 for organising the taxi to Manchester.
What was the the final estimate of the fans who travelled.
You're lucky, I've still another 2 hours to go as I missed the connection at Abington which means I'm stuck in Dumfries until half 11. At least I'll get my tenner back :))

Back