Hart Having A Pop At Postecoglu

Haha your clutching at straws there

The bit I picked out his interview was he doesn't even know when the other sides from their group are playing - hes there for the cash

Hart -

‘I’m at fault for the second goal there’s no doubt about it but that’s the way the manager wants us to play so that’s the way we play’

I may be on a high after seeing them get pumped again but I take that as a goalkeeper deflecting onto his manager

Not sure he was calling him out tbh. I don’t think it’s any secret the way they play.

Also these folk getting all excited cause the turncoat went off injured :confused:

Hart -

‘I’m at fault for the second goal there’s no doubt about it but that’s the way the manager wants us to play so that’s the way we play’

I may be on a high after seeing them get pumped again but I take that as a goalkeeper deflecting onto his manager
It’s the way I see it as well, you fucked up so admit it

Ange the Hutt will have him in the Sarlacc pit for that insubordination!
jabba-the-hutt-monster.gif

Celtic are vastly disadvantaged without McGregor, we need any kind of advantage that could see them drop points in the league right now

The way some on this board go on about McGregor you would think he was a 30+ million pound player.

Also, I’m pretty sure he picked up an injury last season resulting in that stupid face mask, not sure how long he was out for mind you, but I’m pretty sure they coped just fine without him.

How anyone can say that’s a pop at Fat Ange is beyond me. The guy made an arse of it and held his hand up.
Frustrating thing for me is that everyone knew when he signed that he has a mistake in him and he never gets tested.
I would be taking shots from everywhere and after his histrionics at the weekend I would also be shelling corners in right on top of him.

How anyone can say that’s a pop at Fat Ange is beyond me. The guy made an arse of it and held his hand up.
Frustrating thing for me is that everyone knew when he signed that he has a mistake in him and he never gets tested.
I would be taking shots from everywhere and after his histrionics at the weekend I would also be shelling corners in right on top of him.

I reckon it is a wee bit of a pop, mate.

He could have just admitted the error and left it, but he went all passive aggressive instead:))

Is he not just stating a fact?

Only someone who wants to see that as him having a pop would see it as him having a pop...

I really hope teams go at them in the league. Put them under some pressure

The way some on this board go on about McGregor you would think he was a 30+ million pound player.

Also, I’m pretty sure he picked up an injury last season resulting in that stupid face mask, not sure how long he was out for mind you, but I’m pretty sure they coped just fine without him.
Our midfield in the last old firm made him look at £30 million player.

Hopefully he's took a bad one

Back