Nick Walsh Ref for Saturday

I don't usually like these posts re who the ref is for this game or that game. However it is relevant when that Frank Connor is one of the officials. An absolute joke of a linesman. He was a disgrace in that Motherwell game last season. 2 Morelos goals chopped off, one for being centimetre offside that was an amazing call given the Julien goal he allowed to stand against us and the other Motelos goal was clearly onside. Unbelievable that he still gets our games.

I don't usually like these posts re who the ref is for this game or that game. However it is relevant when that Frank Connor is one of the officials. An absolute joke of a linesman. He was a disgrace in that Motherwell game last season. 2 Morelos goals chopped off, one for being centimetre offside that was an amazing call given the Julien goal he allowed to stand against us and the other Motelos goal was clearly onside. Unbelievable that he still gets our games.
That Julienne goal was not Frank Connor.

Met Nick Walsh yesterday when I was delivering timber to the school he works at. Took a wee minute to realise who it was.

9th league game

Collum 1

Clancy and Robertson 2 each

Walsh 3

Our only convincing win was against one of our toughest opponents and only game we’ve had with non Tim officials.
And McLean was still absolute mince in that game.
They’re all garbage but some more so than others ie Collum.

9th league game

Collum 1

Clancy and Robertson 2 each

Walsh 3

Our only convincing win was against one of our toughest opponents and only game we’ve had with non Tim officials.
Yep, though I’d take Walsh all day long compared to the other three stooges.

One who isn’t a raging crash barrier, although I accept that that makes it a tiny list to choose from.
I don't believe we have anyone i would class a competent referee, they all make mistakes and far too often.
It should be a full time profession not a part time one.

Just do the business on the park and the officials are irrelevant.

P.s...celebrate every goal in front of connor,just like alfie next week....let him know.

Frank Connor will be made redundant once VAR is brought in. His version of VAR (Vatican Assisted Refereeing) will come to an end, no doubt he'll be doing his best to inflict his version on us before that happens.
Unless he gets a job as one of the var video refs

I love these threads tbh.

I always ask the question, which referee in Scotland would you want?
I love them to i always ask which ref would you not be making excuses for if they do cheat us ?
I don't believe we have anyone i would class a competent referee, they all make mistakes and far too often.
It should be a full time profession not a part time one.
Not true the guy doing our game is more than good enough to ref in Scotland, there is no poor standard.

You just say they are hopeless as you know the next goal chopped off for nothing or soft red card is probably going to be for Rangers. Aye just shite bias or fear of the media is impossible.

And often folk get annoyed about any talk of refs because they want all focus to be on the manager.

Walsh is not the worst, but he does have mistakes in him. He is not infallible, he is not the pope - his problem is he thinks he is.
As for Connor, all that has been said about him is true - and more.

Last edited:
I love them to i always ask which ref would you not be making excuses for if they do cheat us ?

Not true the guy doing our game is more than good enough to ref in Scotland, there is no poor standard.

You just say they are hopeless as you know the next goal chopped off for nothing or soft red card is probably going to be for Rangers. Aye just shite bias or fear of the media is impossible.

And often folk get annoyed about any talk of refs because they want all focus to be on the manager.

Where was this cheating 2 seasons ago?
You know, that season we went undefeated.
Did they just take a break to make it a little less obvious?

Where was this cheating 2 seasons ago?
You know, that season we went undefeated.
Did they just take a break to make it a little less obvious?
Theres no space in the rubber room as its full of people like yourself that believe refs up here are hopeless even though Rangers never benefit.

You started greeting about people slagging the ref when no one did, hes clearly the best we have and has always been quite fair with Rangers. Obviously you do not like any talk of refs decisions as you are desperate for a change of manager, fair enough but the next guy is going to have to deal with the same issues Gio has with these players and all the bias in our game.

To answer your point once again, Celtic were terrible, grounds were empty there was much less pressure on the refs, id turn it around and say isnt it incredible that Rangers won the title and these(dreadful,hopeless, useless) officials somehow managed to not upset Celtic, the press, or any other sides we played on that unbeaten run.

Theres no space in the rubber room as its full of people like yourself that believe its possible for refs up here to be hopeless even though Rangers never benefit.

You started greeting about people slagging the ref when no one did, hes clearly the best we have and has always been quite fair with Rangers. Obviously you do not like any talk of refs decisions as you are desperate for a change of manager, fair enough but the next guy is going to have to deal with the same issues Gio has with these players and all the bias in our game.

To answer your point once again, Celtic were terrible, grounds were empty there was much less pressure on the refs, id turn it around and say isnt it incredible that Rangers won the title and these(dreadful,hopeless, useless) officials somehow managed to not upset Celtic, the press, or any other sides we played on that unbeaten run.
Rangers NEVER benefit from poor refereeing decisions?
That’s the line you’re going with to try and prove your sanity?
Never.. ever?

It must be a scary world when it’s all out to get you

The Cheating Connor is running the line along side the Govan he’s in for another nice afternoon of abuse, soon as he comes near GF1 he knows he’s in for it.

Never.. ever?

Not as often as we are on the wrong end of them and for all your rubbish about bad refs Celtic have had little to moan about since they took control of the sfa.

Thats why you didnt bother give us any examples and always say just shite man, nothing more to say just shite refs, every one is shite all shite but more importantly get rid of the manager its his fault.

I always find it interesting the way the ref crowd believe they should speak for all of us, no one was moaning about nick walsh.

Never.. ever?

Rangers have had the benefit from poor refereeing decisions though they are seldom and disproportionately balanced , nobody is saying all our match officials are cheats , we all know the ones that are. Strangely it s always the important decisions which cost us points , offside goals which are clear goals , offside goals against that are clearly not goals , blatant penalties denied , opposition players booked when a sending off is the correct decision , our players booked when the opposition player commits the same foul and doesn't get booked , there will be plenty more examples but the strange thing is how / why you can't see it .

Never.. ever?

Do you honestly believe the decisions going against Rangers over the last 15 months have evened themselves out?

We've been on the end of some ridiculous decisions from the same culprits, and their poor decisions are consistently going against Rangers. Cost us 2 points at Easter Rd already this season, or we'd be sitting on the same points as the filth.

I'd like to believe that all refs are trying to be impartial, but there's a few, like Clancy, Walsh, Connor, that are clearly incapable of it, with their inbred hatred of all things Rangers spilling into their decision making. Connor I'd have down as an out and out cheat.

You're calling people paranoid for calling out what we're seeing play out with our own eyes.
On the flip side, I think you're about the most naive Rangers fan I've 'met'.

Do you honestly believe the decisions going against Rangers over the last 15 months have evened themselves out?

We've been on the end of some ridiculous decisions from the same culprits, and their poor decisions are consistently going against Rangers. Cost us 2 points at Easter Rd already this season, or we'd be sitting on the same points as the filth.

I'd like to believe that all refs are trying to be impartial, but there's a few, like Clancy, Walsh, Connor, that are clearly incapable of it, with their inbred hatred of all things Rangers spilling into their decision making. Connor I'd have down as an out and out cheat.

You're calling people paranoid for calling out what we're seeing play out with our own eyes.
On the flip side, I think you're about the most naive Rangers fan I've 'met'.
I’m saying it’s paranoid to say we NEVER get wrong decisions in our favour

Rangers have had the benefit from poor refereeing decisions though they are seldom and disproportionately balanced , nobody is saying all our match officials are cheats , we all know the ones that are. Strangely it s always the important decisions which cost us points , offside goals which are clear goals , offside goals against that are clearly not goals , blatant penalties denied , opposition players booked when a sending off is the correct decision , our players booked when the opposition player commits the same foul and doesn't get booked , there will be plenty more examples but the strange thing is how / why you can't see it .
It’s not strange.
I think we’ve had plenty of questionable decisions both against us and for us over the years.

Not as often as we are on the wrong end of them and for all your rubbish about bad refs Celtic have had little to moan about since they took control of the sfa.

Thats why you didnt bother give us any examples and always say just shite man, nothing more to say just shite refs, every one is shite all shite but more importantly get rid of the manager its his fault.

I always find it interesting the way the ref crowd believe they should speak for all of us, no one was moaning about nick walsh.
You didn’t ask for any examples? Just like you didn’t give any.

Decisions go for and against us all the time. Even with the use of VAR we’ve had wrong decisions against us in Europe.

As for Nick Welsh and this thread. I asked a simple question, who would you want refereeing us. Not sure how that equates to me saying everyone was moaning about him though.

Back