Unions bears at the end of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes UB have too much to say IMO. Been a season book holder longer than most have been born ffs.
They speak for a good lot of fans tbh. The fact you’ve had your season book so long means fa in the grand scheme. That’s like them saying they’ll be here when your toes are pointing up. They pay their money, put on displays and create an atmosphere so they are as entitled to voice their concerns as much as the next fan/set of fans

Wouldn’t say entitled pish. Do you think the players ever show any respect to the fan base?

By full story I meant everything that was said. It could of been going on for 5 minutes before that. It’s a 20 second clip of a part of a conversation.
Could have been. Which is why in post 109 I said based "on the evidence available".

Any fan standing complaining that the players didn't come over to thank them is displaying entitled behaviour.

The UB's think they invented supporting Rangers, self entitled wee wanks in the most part.
Load of utter nonsense. Without UB Ibrox is like a morgue, atmosphere at away games has improved since they became a bigger presence at games

Maybe they could start a podcast/blog and share the same content as the rest, then propel themselves to godly status in the rangers support

Load of utter nonsense. Without UB Ibrox is like a morgue, atmosphere at away games has improved since they became a bigger presence at games

Maybe they could start a podcast/blog and share the same content as the rest, then propel themselves to godly status in the rangers support
Actually frightening that so many are happy to give the players a pass today and use it as a chance to have a go at fans actually getting a point across. No wonder nothing changes at Ibrox.

The atmosphere at away games is the worst it’s ever been in the 29 years I’ve been going mate

I've no beef with UBs however the wee clown outside the North stand demanding I "fucking better swap tickets with him as he was Union Bears and fucking needed to be in that stand" should really rethink his approach.

Had he asked nicely and not in an aggressive or self entitled manner I may have considered it but I think my " no, %^*& off" response sufficed.

And before anyone piles in, this was one guy with another with him and not the full group.
Haha cheeky wee arsehole, you were quite reserved in your response imo.

Actually frightening that so many are happy to give the players a pass today and use it as a chance to have a go at fans actually getting a point across. No wonder nothing changes at Ibrox.
Seen one of the twitter famous podcasters laughing about the result outside the main stand after the game. Orange and blue scarf on.

Years ago you used to leave away ends after we’d got beat and people were arguing amongst ourselves because we were all angry and had higher standards

The atmosphere at away games is the worst it’s ever been in the 29 years I’ve been going mate
Recently it’s been bollocks, as in last few away games. On the whole it’s improved tenfold

Thousands used to sit at games in 2000s ffs

They are making the atmosphere worse at games with their monotone chants that few others bother joining in.
Me again. What utter nonsense

When they sing follow follow, blue sea of Ibrox, follow follow glasgow rangers etc people look at them as if they’ve got 5 heads

Why don’t the rest of the support sing something else? They were in north stand, why didn’t the south stand outsing them with rangers songs then?

Regardless of what was said there, when you have fans openly having a go at players in public like that, coupled with our shambolic form on the park, there's only one course of action for the board.

Good riddance, Gio.

Me again. What utter nonsense

When they sing follow follow, blue sea of Ibrox, follow follow glasgow rangers etc people look at them as if they’ve got 5 heads

Why don’t the rest of the support sing something else? They were in north stand, why didn’t the south stand outsing them with rangers songs then?

I was in the main stand today and you could barely hear them. There is a total disconnect between the other fans and those in the UB.

Rangers fans have always been reactionary to the play on the field. The UB chanting and singing when we are playing crap just doesn’t work as is being proved in every game right now. The atmosphere is only ever good when people sing over the top of the UB

Gio was the first down the tunnel today at ft. Never saw him move so fast.
Was rapid. Tav tearing his wrist tape off, launching it off the pitch and looking at the fans close to tears

Wish he’d shown the same passion during the game

Honest to god man, folk piss and moan on here about demanding change at the club. Sitting on FF posting shite day after day isn't going to achieve anything. This is how it's done. The club can't ignore stuff like this, neither can the players or the manager either. Mock it all you want but it happens all across Europe and it's what Ultras are supposed to do.
It happened with them and we all laughed, now they’re on their way to another title and it’s November! We need to just get the next appointment right!

Not one person is giving the team a pass, nobody!

What’s a riddy is waiting for players to whine about them not trotting over to them at full time
Again, how do you deduce that from a snippet of a video of a conversation? You are aware of absolutely no context.

- FF in a full rage about the manager and team.
- Union Bears approach the Captain in calm and coherent way to explain their opinion.
- FF in rage against Union Bears.
“But they’re saying what you were wanting to say?”
“Aye but they don’t speak for me!”

And their smoke flares…
And just whilst I’m moaning, that stupid flag that stops kids seeing the goal
The flags need binned for sure. Took my 12 year old step daughter to her first game a few weeks back and couldn't see the goalmouth for it. Plenty going tonto about it behind me too.

I was in the main stand today and you could barely hear them. There is a total disconnect between the other fans and those in the UB.

Rangers fans have always been reactionary to the play on the field. The UB chanting and singing when we are playing crap just doesn’t work as is being proved in every game right now. The atmosphere is only ever good when people sing over the top of the UB
If you were in the main stand you’ll have seen how few fans bothered singing at all. They sang rangers rangers songs and no one bothered their arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back