MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad to get the win. Painful first half, ponderous and predictable as we have become accustomed to, sadly. Much better second half and credit to Ryan Kent for stepping up and playing like we know he can - more mobile, more positive and attacking as well as chasing back. That’s the Kent we want to see.

Overall though, still pretty tedious stuff, our team and tactics as a whole really need to up their pace, intent and desire.

Average performance once again against a team not interested in winning.

Delighted with the three points but nothing tonight changes my opinion we are a poor team low on confidence. Change needs to be made.

Much better second half, then we suddenly looked confident after scoring. We need some players to start finding form for more than a 10 / 15 minute burst.

We deserved the win.
Not a bad second half though still unforced errors on show. Good half from Kent, more of that form and we will see a few more victories.
A wish for Christmas - Matondo develops into a one-trick pony. (C’mon lad find a bit of confidence and fight for a place).

Dreadful first half, a slight improvement in the second, which coincided with an improved performance by Kent, and getting the horrendous Matondo off.

People wanting Kevin Thomson as part of the backroom team. If he thinks Arfield was Rangers TV MotM then maybe not ! Dearie me.
Mom fucking hell , wright made more of an impact some of arfields touches were horrendous christ knows how he came to that conclusion

Wright was tremendous when he came on, Matondo is woeful. King tonight again for me doesn't read a game well at all he follows the ball far too often, but fair play to Kent who was brilliant the last 30 minutes, but by god we are garbage, 7 points behind this can't go on, it was a horrible atmosphere around the stadium tonight.

Think morelos needs a run of games to get his sharpness back, he's only going to get that starting game, hopefully he starts on Sat and the friendly and have a good break, same goes for wright

our passing is either under hit or over hit, even simple passes in the back line, no wonder we can't build any momentum, does my head in

We just can’t seem to finish teams off thought we well deserved the win,
Kent MOTM for me,Tillman shows a lot of decent touches obviously a very talented football player but has got a lazy way about him.

People wanting Kevin Thomson as part of the backroom team. If he thinks Arfield was Rangers TV MotM then maybe not ! Dearie me.
I didn't get that either. If it was to be a Sub then Wright should have got it. Kent was the true MOTM though. His best game for ages.

Mom fucking hell , wright made more of an impact some of arfields touches were horrendous christ knows how he came to that conclusion

Maybe cos he's his pal ?

Back