MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good result, without much excitement, nevertheless the three points are more than welcome.

Cant believe I voted for Kent for MOTM, but for his second half performance he deserved it.

Mon the Gers, onwards and upwards.

Another tactical masterclass from Gio
The be fair mate he showed plenty last season on our run the the Europa League Final and he's no had much luck at all this season regarding injuries and players not performing. Think we're all hurting this season with the poor form we've shown and he's been well under the cosh because o' it. I genuinely hope he can get a result on Saturday and get players back for a real challenge after the World Cup, I think he deserves that. He's nobody's fool, he's well aware it's a results driven business and if things don't improve he'll be out, that's life.

It was a relief to get all 3 points but really Hearts really did not trouble us. When Halliday went off they lost the bite in their attack which is simply weird!
Kent was my MOTM the boy is a confidence player and would be great if he could get it back. Tillman was a close 2nd again showed that he could be an immense player of he actually give a shit!
As for KT I'd wish he would leave and go to Hibs TV is there a game where he does not mention Hibs..? I'd rather listen to Craigan.

This was all about the 3 points, delighted we have them and let's hope it kick starts us on, another 3 at the weekend then we regroup, refocus and work on getting players back, change tactics and give those reptiles a run for their money

This was all about the 3 points, delighted we have them and let's hope it kick starts us on, another 3 at the weekend then we regroup, refocus and work on getting players back, change tactics and give those reptiles a run for their money
YEEE ... HAAAA! The good times start here!

The be fair mate he showed plenty last season on our run the the Europa League Final and he's no had much luck at all this season regarding injuries and players not performing. Think we're all hurting this season with the poor form we've shown and he's been well under the cosh because o' it. I genuinely hope he can get a result on Saturday and get players back for a real challenge after the World Cup, I think he deserves that. He's nobody's fool, he's well aware it's a results driven business and if things don't improve he'll be out, that's life.

Gio aside, we do badly need the coming break.

how many chances have we already given him? he shows the club and the fans zero respect, I can't wait till he's gone.
I don’t know what to say here.
The guy has been good for Rangers overall.
You mention “respect” is this what you call “respect” or is “respect” a one way street.
It’s not as if he’s Black, Barton or O’Halloran.

It was a relief to get all 3 points but really Hearts really did not trouble us. When Halliday went off they lost the bite in their attack which is simply weird!
Kent was my MOTM the boy is a confidence player and would be great if he could get it back. Tillman was a close 2nd again showed that he could be an immense player of he actually give a shit!
As for KT I'd wish he would leave and go to Hibs TV is there a game where he does not mention Hibs..? I'd rather listen to Craigan

No wonder Scotland is shite at football with people like this coaching

why not get a sprint coach for alfie ? or a rocket up his fat arse
Closed far more than Colak and as a result Kent and Wright also closed and pressed higher than first half.

Very different player to Colak and not a criticism but we looked far more potent with that front 3 at the end of the game, and for me, has to be Saturdays 3

Morelos, and read my previous post before you shoot me down here, hasn’t earned the right to not perform if this were his reasoning.
No player deserves the right to not perform but its obvious this team simply do not buy into what GVB is trying to do let's be honest the fans don't understand what he is trying to do .

How so?
You know more than you’re posting here?
Everybody keeps on saying let’s get to the World Cup and get all our players back. Goldson , Helander, Souttar, Lawrence, Hagi, are our main injured players and not one of them will be back after the World Cup break.

As I said we might get Sakala, Yilmaz and maybe Roofe (if we are lucky) back. The rest are looking at January/February at best.

Everybody keeps on saying let’s get to the World Cup and get all our players back. Goldson , Helander, Souttar, Lawrence, Hagi, are our main injured players and not one of them will be back after the World Cup break.

As I said we might get Sakala, Yilmaz and maybe Roofe (if we are lucky) back. The rest are looking at January/February at best.
Yes, you’re just guessing about Goldson, Lawrence, Sakala, and Yilmaz though.

Kent MOM for me.
Mentioned previously that when he’s been hugging the left touchline he’s less effective than when he’s given more of a free role.
2nd half he seemed more mobile, positive and confident and hopefully that continues.
Tillman runner up.
Pretty poor stuff again first half particularly, but have been around long enough to appreciate 3points after a generally indifferent performance.

I’m not guessing. Sakala and Yilmaz had minor hamstring injuries so will be back after the break. Lawrence and Goldson are longer term. How is that a guess?

Every bit of noise is that Goldson and Lawrence will be longer term. I think he’s probably spot on that Yilmaz and Sakala will probably be our only players available straight after the break. Even if Roofe, Jack, Helander, Goldson or Hagi were available they wouldn’t be featuring for a while due to length of time out.

From one of Gios biggest backers, that was torture. No tempo, no confidence and no apparent strategy beyond being marginally better than hearts and hopefully something breaking for us.

Not sure what they’ve worked on between Sunday and today

Radio on way home saying how well shankland played.
well here is the honest truth, when Forrest came on as a sub, I thought shankland came on as well.
we pressed harder second half, but quality isn’t there by too many.
Tillman is an enigma, does some good work then he is a lazy bugger. Should have been subbed ten minutes before the actual.

Kent MOM for me.
Mentioned previously that when he’s been hugging the left touchline he’s less effective than when he’s given more of a free role.
2nd half he seemed more mobile, positive and confident and hopefully that continues.
Tillman runner up.
Pretty poor stuff again first half particularly, but have been around long enough to appreciate 3points after a generally indifferent performance.
He managed once to get a good cross in and thankfully we scored. Other than that. He was pinned dow in the morass of hearts 11 man defence

As pathetic as it sounds.

Chris Burke put the knife in Caixinha in 2017 in the 95th minute on a Wednesday night.

Hopefully its not Andy or Barrie McKay this evening.
It nearly happened and scarily similar to almost 5 years ago to the week.

Could be one of those moments that changes everything that follows in the months ahead. Much the same as Ryan Kent steaming in back post in Seville only for it not to go in.

Back