Richard Keys "I'm sure someone will find something to complain about but I've been treated with warmth"

From memory. The daughter and pal looked very similar. That added to the creepiness.

I didn't expect to come onto this thread with this.

Sounds Like that poster that fancied his granddaughter.

Maybe it was Keyes.

Yassssss Ricky Keys still trolling the world while he makes the big dollars and hoovering up the younger s***h and living the life of a King.

To be fair all the negative press is strangely coming from the companies without rights to the World Cup (Sky particularly keen on showing their woke credentials).

Those with rights saying nothing but nice. What a weird coincidence. Almost as though they are more interested in getting viewers switched on or off depending on their status than on the morality of it.

Sky in particular can %^*& off unless and until they are prepared to stop paying billions to the owners of epl teams who represent regimes with similar or worse records than the Qataris

He’s the lead broadcaster of one of the biggest sports networks in the world, is paid handsomely tax free & lives his best life.

I’m sure he couldn’t care less how delicious some perceive that to be.

Oh, he really could. See is bitter blog posts that he uploads every week.

"Living his best life" in Qatar, ffs. Deary me.

Richard’s views on most issues will be fairly aligned with the Qatari Royal Family.

Obviously not on alcohol though cause he’s an absolute top bants lads lad.

Hairy handed wanker.

Richard Keys could’ve spent the last 12 years, learning and growing as a person. Instead he’s still bitter about being outed as a creepy, misogynistic wanker. Has zero self-awareness.
He was having a bit of banter with Gray. He got caught and they both looked like a pair of fañnies, especially as the lino was correct.

Creepy and misogynistic is ott woke pish. Far worse said on this, and every other fan forum throughout the world.

He was having a bit of banter with Gray. He got caught and they both looked like a pair of fañnies, especially as the lino was correct.

Creepy and misogynistic is ott woke pish. Far worse said on this, and every other fan forum throughout the world.
ghostbusters1984-ghostbusters.gif

To be fair all the negative press is strangely coming from the companies without rights to the World Cup (Sky particularly keen on showing their woke credentials).

Those with rights saying nothing but nice. What a weird coincidence. Almost as though they are more interested in getting viewers switched on or off depending on their status than on the morality of it.

Sky in particular can %^*& off unless and until they are prepared to stop paying billions to the owners of epl teams who represent regimes with similar or worse records than the Qataris
The BBC didn’t during the build up to the game today, much to the chagrin of the match thread. B-D

Not a great look. However, the state of TV coverage these days - “player” of the match, female commentators/pundits, scapegoating Souness etc - has the average fan crying out for the good old days of Keys and Gray.
Totally agree mate Keys and Gray were excellent they made Sky Sports. They were of a certain time but the replacements have gradually got worse and worse until it’s woke sports home of virtue signalling.

I’m really not sure I’d consider ‘banging your daughter’s pal while your wife gets treatment for cancer’ to have ever been an acceptable mindset right enough.
Nobody on here hates the Mhankies as much as Keys wife and daughter hate him

Absolutely not but The point still stands, he’s a fucking prick of a human being, and he wasn’t cash strapped prior to his Sky incident. %^*& him

Trouble with folk nowadays in the world we live, they spout a load of pish about really silly little things.

Ok Richard
I dare you to chat up some Arab bloke in the toilets while drinking from a can of Tennents super. Let's see how friendly those delightful chaps are then.

Shagging his daughters pal while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment and singing female colleagues to get their tits out for the lads is considered ott, woke pish? Comparing what’s said in a fan forum as opposed to your female colleagues in their place work aren’t even the same League, sport or whatever.

One of the replies "those who are LGBTQIA+" WTF do they just keep adding letters on ? I have no idea what the I+A stand for !

Back