Richard Keys "I'm sure someone will find something to complain about but I've been treated with warmth"

Hairy Hands gon' Hairy Hands.

Keys' being a complete nobody and hating the rest of his life away in the desert is delicious.

I mean apart from the fact he's now on 10 times what he ever was at sky. He's as far from a nobody as you can get, creepy lady's front bottom sure but let's not pretend he hasn't had the last laugh.

I’m not a fan of either Keyes or Gray but in all honesty I would rather watch these two creepy cunts rather than watch Linekar to be honest. Even more they are at least far more professional and a significant upgrade on the pish we are served up here in Scotland every fucking week with Sky’s Croker and Walker both wearing their mhank tops. The lesser evil is always better. Not an ideal world i admit but we have to be pragmatic I’m afraid.

He should phone Rio Ferdinand for advice on how to rehabilitate himself.
Then maybe we could get him on the BBC or BT sport. Or he could get the OBE he wants.

ghostbusters1984-ghostbusters.gif

Shagging his daughters pal while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment and singing female colleagues to get their tits out for the lads is considered ott, woke pish? Comparing what’s said in a fan forum as opposed to your female colleagues in their place work aren’t even the same League, sport or whatever.

I wonder what a 28 year old lassie sees in 60 year old millionaire.
Do you also wonder what a 60 year old millionaire sees in a 28 year old? Before you answer that have a look at the very wealthy and see their partners...and it's not just the men before the misogyny shite starts again.

Genuinely astounds me how many people on this forum double down instead of backing down. :shh:
You mean like you did? No room for doubt in your head and you lived through their lives?

Couples split up. People go for younger partners and shock, horror, people are attracted to rich and powerful people.

Get you tits out for the boys was sung throughout the country at one point. Doesn't make it right but a bit of perspective, eh?

Do you also wonder what a 60 year old millionaire sees in a 28 year old? Before you answer that have a look at the very wealthy and see their partners...and it's not just the men before the misogyny shite starts again.
money talks mate ... sometimes it talks dirty!

Man with checkered history in ‘denies doing something shameful’ shock!
Or person with very little information on someone else's life takes one side and goes overboard with criticism?

I don't know the truth of it. You don't either. I just don't get the woke full frontal attack from people offended by what's happened in his personal life. I could understand if he was a paedo or a murderer. Other than that he's made mistakes, so what?

money talks mate ... sometimes it talks dirty!
And no one will change that, ever. If a 28 yr old wants to pump a 60 year old for money they're both getting what they want. Who knows? Maybe he has a massive banger and she loves massive bangers?

Shit for the family but where are we these days - 40%+ failed marriages?

Shit happens to good people as well as twats. All part of life these days...

I'd like to add to the thread so far by also expressing how Jesus like and perfect I am.

Aye, it's social medias fault that his wife spilled the beans on what a piece of shit he is.

The truth has always been Richard's weakness. Well that and velcro.

Shes a cracker right enough.

Wonder what she's seeing in Teenwolfs Granda

nintchdbpict0002978153671.jpg

They're way of life fits in with his thinking :))

In all seriousness, I can't remember it being too bad what he got sacked for?

Or person with very little information on someone else's life takes one side and goes overboard with criticism?

I don't know the truth of it. You don't either. I just don't get the woke full frontal attack from people offended by what's happened in his personal life. I could understand if he was a paedo or a murderer. Other than that he's made mistakes, so what?
Thinking Richard Keys is a complete bellend isn’t being woke.

You should look up what it actually means.

That the old, rich, straight man has been treated warmly is hardly of any relevance.
If any occasion comes in the next few weeks that he isn’t treated well, I hope he doesn’t expect anyone to give a monkey’s.

This the same Richard Keys who has been presenting football for BEiN Sports for years?

The same BEiN Sports who are based in Qatar? The same BEiN Sports owned by Al Jazeera?

That Richard Keys?

You mean like you did? No room for doubt in your head and you lived through their lives?

Couples split up. People go for younger partners and shock, horror, people are attracted to rich and powerful people.

Get you tits out for the boys was sung throughout the country at one point. Doesn't make it right but a bit of perspective, eh?
We no allowed to sing this anymore :rolleyes: FFs, first it was TBB, now this

Coventry City ground will get turned into flats or a supermarket. No way they'll be able to give Ashley what he wants when they renegotiate the lease in May.

Latest posts

Back