Richard Keys "I'm sure someone will find something to complain about but I've been treated with warmth"

Nah that's probably not the best thing in the world to do and I never realised he directly done that.

He's went up in my he's a wanker chart now for that.
I’ll mention the unmentionable for you. Did I leave my wife fighting cancer? No. I don’t know what happened.

"I don’t know why our marriage ended the way it did, but my wife was fighting cancer for seven years before I left her and she had been in remission for seven years.

"I know how hard it was for her when things went wrong. I wasn’t going to start engaging in a tit-for-tat, he-said, she-said, respond to everything that was said about me.

“If people believe that I walked away with my wife fighting cancer with a friend of my daughter’s, I can’t change that now. Tell a lie twice and it becomes the truth. Tell it on social media and it haunts you forever."

I’ll mention the unmentionable for you. Did I leave my wife fighting cancer? No. I don’t know what happened.

"I don’t know why our marriage ended the way it did, but my wife was fighting cancer for seven years before I left her and she had been in remission for seven years.

"I know how hard it was for her when things went wrong. I wasn’t going to start engaging in a tit-for-tat, he-said, she-said, respond to everything that was said about me.

“If people believe that I walked away with my wife fighting cancer with a friend of my daughter’s, I can’t change that now. Tell a lie twice and it becomes the truth. Tell it on social media and it haunts you forever."
You forget to switch profiles there? B-D

Aye, it's social medias fault that his wife spilled the beans on what a piece of shit he is.

The truth has always been Richard's weakness. Well that and velcro.

Man working for regional broadcaster treated well. Almost as if they’re using him to project a particular image.

His ego is way too far gone to realise it.

Worth pointing out he is the main presenter of Bein Sport English coverage, the national broadcaster in the Middle East and owned by Qatar....

I’m really not sure I’d consider ‘banging your daughter’s pal while your wife gets treatment for cancer’ to have ever been an acceptable mindset right enough.
Not a great look. However, the state of TV coverage these days - “player” of the match, female commentators/pundits, scapegoating Souness etc - has the average fan crying out for the good old days of Keys and Gray.

Not a great look. However, the state of TV coverage these days - “player” of the match, female commentators/pundits, scapegoating Souness etc - has the average fan crying out for the good old days of Keys and Gray.

Player of the match really really annoys me for some reason. The rest I can live with apart from the treatment of Souness and launching all the soccer saturday team. That boy who was shite for Man City and laughs at anything does my head in too.

Keys hit out with patter that you hear in the workplace every day.

Was quite rightly moved on from sky as he is a creepy weirdo. Can’t imagine female members of staff were comfortable working around him.

However his wife didn’t look great and he probably wasn’t getting his hole so good on him for bedding that younger lassie.

Keys hit out with patter that you hear in the workplace every day.

Was quite rightly moved on from sky as he is a creepy weirdo. Can’t imagine female members of staff were comfortable working around him.

However his wife didn’t look great and he probably wasn’t getting his hole so good on him for bedding that younger lassie.
ExaltedDopeyInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

There’s a lot I’d change about their coverage but bringing back Alan Partridge to host isn’t one!

Back