World Cup 2022 Switzerland v Cameroon, Brazil v Serbia, Uruguay v South Korea, Portugal v Ghana - Thursday 24th

I think the pundits are underestimating the depth of quality in the so called lesser teams, most these teams have the majority of squads playing in Europe, obviously still going to be one or two hidings but everyone seems to just expect the top seeded teams to walz through these games.

Brazil XI: Alisson, Danilo, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Alex Sandro, Casemiro, Paqueta, Neymar, Raphinha, Vinicius Jr, Richarlison

Rafa Leao is some player and should play every game for Portugal, criminal he never started tonight. Think he’s portugals best attacker these days.

Don’t think this will be a cake walk for Brazil tonight. Serbia have got a decent midfield and I’m not to sure on that midfield selection for them, not a lot of running in there

That Brazil Germany game they're going back to on the BBC was one of the best and funniest nights on FF.

That match thread was a hoot

Surprised at Paqueta over Guimaraes and Richarlison over Jesus.

Guimaraes has been outstanding for Newcastle and Jesus, although he hasn't scored in a while, has been vital to Arsenal while Richarlison has barely done anything at Spurs

WTF did Micah Richards call Paqueta there?

And did he seriously say he was most looking forward to watching Marquinhos in this Brazil side?

Fcuk me.

Surprised at Paqueta over Guimaraes and Richarlison over Jesus.

Guimaraes has been outstanding for Newcastle and Jesus, although he hasn't scored in a while, has been vital to Arsenal while Richarlison has barely done anything at Spurs

Paqueta a much better player mate, plays regularly for Brazil as well.

Big fan of Tadic finger gunning the officials and Brazil as he slaps their hand.

Can't stand Neymar and there's always something amusing about Brazil getting beaten by a European team but I also dislike Serbia so I'm torn on this one. Will just have to leave it up to the footballing gods without explicitly supporting any of them.

Ronaldo first player to score at 5 World Cups. That’s some achievement.
Wonder if he's the first to score at a World Cup who didn't have a club at the time. Probably a few over the years who's contract had ran out and hasn't officially signed for a new team while the tournament was ongoing

Back