2nd Jan v Scum

I think we'll beat the cunts.
No Surrender .
Thanks for that,
3 points in the bag,
And Livingston will beat them as well,
Motherwell will get a hard fought draw in the peodo dome,
Aberdeen will actually up there game against them and win,
The Saints will go marching in, on a famous victory that will ultimately make sure the Famous Glasgow Rangers win title number 56 !

I like it B-D

I'm sure closer to the day I'll care more but at this point I think the Aberdeen semi is more important.

Ok,I may be wrong, but did Souness not beat them 3 times in his first season.
With the right manager who can show the passion we can compete. Maybe not winning the league this season, but FV ck, WATP.

Thanks for that,
3 points in the bag,
And Livingston will beat them as well,
Motherwell will get a hard fought draw in the peodo dome,
Aberdeen will actually up there game against them and win,
The Saints will go marching in, on a famous victory that will ultimately make sure the Famous Glasgow Rangers win title number 56 !

I like it B-D
SOLD.

Yep, no manager, nine points behind, murdered the last twice we played them, struggling to string three passes together, playing like dog-shit, with almost everyone either off form, not trying their arse or being totally out of sorts.

The planets are deffo aligning for us ......
You left out the injury list.

If we pick up maximum points before playing them on the 2nd and then beat them then it’s game on for the rest of the season.

Aye...if Santa is good to us.

Dear Santa,
I've been a good boy.
Can I have A Davie Cooper, A Brian Laudrup, A Chris Woods and an Albertz PLEASE. I don't need an Ian Durrant, an Ally McCoist or a Richard Gough as my friend Billy is getting em off you and he said ah can play wif his..

Ps
If your really busy, please deliver on 1st January.
I canna really play wif em before then but we have a call of duty death match on the 2nd and we need 'hawners" !

Thanks
A1bertz aged 5 nearly 8.

This match is quite simply a must win or we go into oblivion. The fact that the ex manager was allowed to spunk points when he and some players had obviously chucked it was unforgivable and a deriliction of the board of RFC. They have reactied too late and I fell this season is over alert from maybe a cup. A total shambles and disgrace .

Did we not drop 9 points last January?

Either way, I’ve been the driver tonight and will have to revisit this thread tomorrow

Back