2nd Jan v Scum

This match is quite simply a must win or we go into oblivion. The fact that the ex manager was allowed to spunk points when he and some players had obviously chucked it was unforgivable and a deriliction of the board of RFC. They have reactied too late and I fell this season is over alert from maybe a cup. A total shambles and disgrace .
He should have gone after the Liverpool game when we were two points behind and still had a chance of at least a draw in Europe

It’s cost us any chance of the league

I think we'll beat the cunts.
No Surrender .
BLB0wyJ.gif

We need to get a few signings in for this game, that lot seem to be adding more players (Japanese defender and Johnston supposedly).

It’s possible yes, I’m not confident but
Depends who returns and what shape the rest of the lads are in.
Hopefully Alfie is not on the burgers on his hols
We have already seen a photo of him on the beach with a cocktail. I have little hope he has been putting in any hours in the gym. Never say never I suppose for a bit of hope.

2nd January is vital in stopping the rot against them of late. We need to come out and make their life difficult, rather than standing back and letting them implement their Plan A at every opportunity.

The players have lost the protection of a manager who some people had decided was no good domestically after about 6 games. The manager took a lot of flak for players not doing what they were clearly told to, and for players taking an incredibly submissive approach to matches at Parkhead in particular.
The players need to impress their new manager and owe themselves and the Rangers support a huge improvement in their application in these matches.

Back