English and the Welsh kicking off in Tenerife

Ahh it warms the heart to see 2 wonderful football supports enjoying each other’s company in the sun. Great to see the patio furniture making an appearance as well.

Why are they always fat bastards in these videos? They are utterly fucked after throwing a couple of fresh air punches :))

its like a Buster Bloodvessel look-a-like competition

Just needs the Benny Hill theme tune over it.
Was it the Hivs and Sheep ‘firms’ that had the dance off a while back?

These was a video flying about anyway and not a punch thrown or landed. These big boys would be gubbed with the young team up here dancing and bouncing around them for 10 minutes :))

Arseholes. What's its going to be like when they play each other. Arsed ruining people's holidays. Hope the police get right into them with batons drawn.

Fck! I’m going there in a fortnight with my family, I thought it would be quiet this time of year.

A squad of Poles or Ruskies would go through this shower of mouth breathers like a hot knife through butter.

I agree with the point above too, the dark coloured chair getting lobbed around just doesn't have the same 'je ne sais quoi' as a traditional white one.

Its amazing the amount of people in the UK who have no idea how to fight.

Its an absolute myth that fighting is ingrained in our culture.

A good comparator would be the Americans. They are taught to wrestle from a young age.

Back