World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

I've liked the look of Harry Souttar whenever I've seen him.
0Zhu5y4.jpg

He's one of the good guys.

Danny Murphy is a baldy cretin.

Murphy, Keown, Owen, Hartson, McManaman.

Just a few off the top of my head who would make you not want to watch football anymore. Why do gigs like that get gigs doing big football events?

Murphy and Keown sound depressed during the games.

Don’t mind Murphy me like, bit droll but think he’s laughing inside most the time. Says the odd daft thing but who doesn’t. He seemed to keep his ex Mrs happy as well!

Souttar exactly what we've been missing in a centre half, tall, brave, attacks every ball into the box and can ping a ball too. Don't know how his brother compares.

That sub that came on for Australia (number 11) was absolutely shit. Thought he would be hero by trying for goal himself instead of doing the obvious pass to his colleague.

That sub that came on for Australia (number 11) was absolutely shit. Thought he would be hero by trying for goal himself instead of doing the obvious pass to his colleague.
When he cut in at the end there he knocked the ball about 20 yards away from himself :))

Back