World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
NCyjjZw.png

Thank god for the red button. I can switch this annoying women commentator on bbc off.

some take by the pundit there

Tunisia player is clearing it
Duke slides in hard on him and gets caught

pundit "Talbi caught him with the follow through" as if the Tunisia player had done the Aussie

Classic Aussie playacting there...lying on the pitch after a tackle. "my back, oh my back, the pain, jeez the pain." :eek: :eek:
Tunisian sub hits the ball off him and hey presto, up he springs to confront the player and the agonising back injury has gone.

Marvellous.:cool:

Tunisia lacking a lot of belief here. Seem like the kind of team that don’t like being favourites.

Nothing at all happening for them up front.

Good block, but an awful finish. Whole goal to hit, and if Souttar wasn’t there the keeper was.

Ridiculous foul given for the keeper there.

should have buried that

Tunisia playing the good football to Australias battering ram
should be up by now

Hardly surprising, but watching games like Tunisia v Australia or Poland v Saudi Arabia seems far more appealing when I'm supposed to be working from home.

Wasn’t on here yesterday but that England game last night was one of the worst games of football I’ve ever seen.

England USA was an example yesterday of why some people just can't take to football. Loads of anticipation for big battles all over the field for over 90 mins and it peters out to a 0-0

Last edited:
Reactions: VGM
Back