Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard lines to the girls. They gave absolutely everything and had City chasing shadows in the second half.

Fulton as MotM is a joke. Big Tess ran the show the whole of the second half.

Time to batter the Hagridettes on Saturday.

We were the better team overall but poor in the final third for much of the game. Like the mens team Malky hesitant in making changes and using the very strong bench. Emma Watson should have been given more minutes for me. Sam Kerr player of the match imo. A missed opportunity today. Another big game next Saturday that we really have to stamp our authority on and get the win.

Last edited:
Should have won that given possession, city injuries etc. Didn’t think we were particularly good around their box. Hay started very well but no where to be seen in 2nd half and didn’t get enough help from mcclauchlin, kerr drove us on in parts but again inconsistent, I really don’t know how good mccoy is, Danielsson skill level is very high but don’t know where we should play her…..

Hope we really turn it on for next week.

Positive is we didn't lose given we weren't at our best.

Need to win next week and get back on track again

Watched the first half live and just finished the 2nd this evening after recording it.

In particular the 2nd half was a great display for the women’s game - great skills, tactics and athleticism.
We absolutely hammered Glasgow City in the last 20 odd mins. but just couldn't finish them off.

Bring on the C*ltic munters!

An interesting take from our own David Marshall. He's right for all the wrong reasons. Thoughts?

Maybe a wee bit harsh in reflection.

We were dominant throughout and the only team that looked like winning the game until the phantom City penalty. Just thought we never got properly going in the second half until they scored, was watching the WC game at the same time so I might have been getting the two games mixed up!

Watched the final half hour or so in the gym and thought we were unlucky. That will be our hardest game of the season so maybe not the worst result.

We are just lacking a wee bit of creativity in the middle of the park, Cornets a worker but she's in my opinion our weak link in the middle of the park. Mclaughlin was pretty poor going forward also.

Took the wee one to her first ever football match with her big sister. Rangers the more enterprising team throughout the ninety odd minutes, although City had their moments.

The girls will be kicking themselves as they should’ve collected maximum points as a point really flattered City over the piece. They weren’t clinical enough and are sometimes guilty of being over elaborate with their passing. Although given that they conceded for the first time in the league this season, they presumably are headed in the right direction.

Let’s hope they hand the uglies a good shoeing in their next game.

We are just lacking a wee bit of creativity in the middle of the park, Cornets a worker but she's in my opinion our weak link in the middle of the park. Mclaughlin was pretty poor going forward also.

i'd argue that McLauchlan has been ok going forward but not as convincing at the back

Is it paper tickets for tonight’s game? I ordered mine and my wee girls on Tuesday night and haven’t had them through yet - will wait and see if they come in the post today or else I might need to jump down to the ticket office

Is it paper tickets for tonight’s game? I ordered mine and my wee girls on Tuesday night and haven’t had them through yet - will wait and see if they come in the post today or else I might need to jump down to the ticket office
just came on to post the same .my m8 still waiting and with postal strike .what will happen

Folks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I’m looking for a bit of help re the game later today.

I bought two tickets last minute this morning to take my daughter to tonight’s game. I’ve received an order confirmation email but there’s no mention of where to collect tickets, if they’re QR codes etc etc.

Anyone shed any light? Cheers

I’m in the same position - I ordered tickets on Tuesday night not arrived by post and Iv just took a quick jaunt down to Ibrox and the ticket office is closed. Hopefully they will be available for collection at Broadwood but the email does say only tickets ordered from Wednesday onwards can be collected

Looks like it's going to be the usual shit show from Rangers then.

Communication is all that's needed.

Are the women's games allocated seats or just sit where you want?

Looks like it's going to be the usual shit show from Rangers then.

Communication is all that's needed.

Are the women's games allocated seats or just sit where you want?
No there is allocated seating on the tickets

Reactions: GF1
RANGERS: Esson, Docherty, Martinez, Davison, McLauchlan, Middag, Cornet, Kerr, Danielsson, Hay, McCoy.

Subs: Fife, Nolf, Hill, Cavanagh, Arnot, Howat, Watson, McLeary, McLean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back