Porteous to leave Hibs

He’ll go to the Championship I reckon, if Lennon was still in charge then he would be a stick on for Celtic. Don’t really see him as a Ange player

I'd quite like him to sign for that mob. He's already tried to point score off us with his own fans, he'd go into overdrive trying to prove himself to the filthy hordes against us and end up a benched liability.

Having said that, he'll likely go to the Championship :D

Will go to the Championship where his thuggery will finally be called out and at the end of the season back up the road on loan

Turned down new contract and current deal runs out next summer.

Sometimes seen as a bit of a hammer thrower, but when he cuts that out he is a decent player.

Interesting to see where he goes.
I've seen nothing of him when he's not chopping folk down to suggest he's a player. He's constantly out of position or playing folk onside. He's lauded because he hates us and laughed at Morelos once. Hopefully he fucks off to League 2 and not another SPFL side.

Wouldn't be that against it to be fair. He can play in a few positions and we aren't exactly sorted for cover just now.
As said previously, he can be a liability and I draw a comparison to Muscat as I don't see him playing against them.

Back