Porteous to leave Hibs

Judging by all the Japanese players I’d say he has a very big say!

However that’s kind of detailing the thread.
I've already answered that one. They buy cheap, not necessarily good

Their key Japanese player isn't in Qatar

Turned down new contract and current deal runs out next summer.

Sometimes seen as a bit of a hammer thrower, but when he cuts that out he is a decent player.

Interesting to see where he goes.
Destined for mid table English League One obscurity. Scum.

He’s either going to the scum or at an outside bet some random Belgian or Serie B team. I can almost see us going “how the fk has he got that move?” In a few weeks time

Not many on here would like it but I would take him on a free. Good young defender with lots of potential. Good passer, strong in the tackle. Looks to be a leader. With the right coaching he could be a very good player

He’ll go to the Championship I reckon, if Lennon was still in charge then he would be a stick on for Celtic. Don’t really see him as a Ange player

Far too much respect on this forum for that fat fecking mess from across the city for my liking!

Any other young Scottish player in his position with his CV then aye, no brainer on a free.

Not him though. If the boy had a brain in his head then maybe but he's nothing more than a corner boy who panders to the worst dregs of the Hibs support.

Until he grows up, he'll achieve nowhere near what he should.

I've already answered that one. They buy cheap, not necessarily good

Their key Japanese player isn't in Qatar
Yeah but that’s completely irrelevant to the point I was replying to, that fat Ange doesn’t get a say in transfers. He quite clearly does, a huge one.

It has to fit in a framework financially of course, but that’s the same at all clubs.

I honestly think we will be interested in him.No idea if we will see Helander again and Souttar appears to be constantly injured

He had an excellent game for Scotland away to Ukraine. Bottom line is he can be a good defender when he cuts out the nonsense.

He had an excellent game for Scotland away to Ukraine. Bottom line is he can be a good defender when he cuts out the nonsense.
He absolutely can.

But that’s the huge problem. Nothing in his career so far has shown he can cut the nonsense.

Plus given his style of play he would be like Ryan Jack when he first joined, ie 4 reds a season

If he’s any brains, he’ll go abroad and improve his game and his mentality.

He’s a big thick fuuckwit though…so It’ll be Bristol City or similar.
Aye should follow the example of Ferguson and Doig and head abroad. Ferguson and Doig would've been EPL back ups at best or more likely stuck at a championship side for years.

Instead both are playing well in a top tier league and developing their overall game.

He's a complete prick but he has potential. He's strong, quick and technically good with the ball. If he can improve the mental side of his game and channel his aggression properly he could end up a decent CB. He showed against Ukraine he can compete at a good level.

The worst thing he could do is go to England or Celtic. Needs away from Britain and being a couple of hours away from his neddy mates.

I've seen nothing of him when he's not chopping folk down to suggest he's a player. He's constantly out of position or playing folk onside. He's lauded because he hates us and laughed at Morelos once. Hopefully he fucks off to League 2 and not another SPFL side.
Totally agree with this, cannot read a game with no positional sense.

But can and will throw in a last gasp tackle at times, so some people focus on that and decide "there's a player there".

Bring him...
Nope.
Seriously I don't like him and I don't like hibs but I hope wherever he goes they coach the thuggery out of his game. Not for his sake so he can develop as a player but so that he doesn't end someone else's career.
As a side note hibs should not have made this statement, its pathetic to knowingly set up a player to be bullied because he wants to leave at the end of his contract.
Stay classy spoon burners.

Sometimes seen as a bit of a hammer thrower, but when he cuts that out he is a decent player.

He is awful always makes mistakes in games against us.

Probably end up at Stoke/Millwall, both sides been pretty interested before. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him pitch up in Belgium or somewhere like that.
Hope not watch Millwall home games and couldn’t stand watching Porteous every other week.

Absolutely not but I have to say a solid centre back, with a chip on their shoulder, is something I think we need just not that cnt

Get this so far to %^*&. Id honestly consider a murderous rampage of that inbred signed for us..

Any other young Scottish player in his position with his CV then aye, no brainer on a free.

Not him though. If the boy had a brain in his head then maybe but he's nothing more than a corner boy who panders to the worst dregs of the Hibs support.

Until he grows up, he'll achieve nowhere near what he should.

Needs to go abroad or England, stop him from having wee battles with players and ignoring the fact he should be defending.

Reactions: SDF
w

He will be going to the scum and then thats a licence for him to act like the thug we know he is

He’s garbage, when he’s under any pressure he panics and the ball is invariably blasted up or out the park. Never a footballer just a plastic, pretend tough guy.

I only see him against us, he just seems to be another talentless thug who could only make a living from the game in Scotland.
If he has refused a new contract, it may mean he has a new club already.
Maybe the championship down South as a squad player.

He's a grade A c**t.

When screwing the nut, he'd be a great acquisition for the league. But he's a grade A c**t

Did I mention he's a Grade A c**t?

Back