Porteous to leave Hibs

I’d take him for nothing. We’re not exactly blessed with many fit centre half’s and aren’t likely to be in much better shape next summer as souttar and helander can’t be relied upon

He’s bound to look at Scott McKenna who was a hammer thrower in this league and think he can do well down south

I think, sadly, he’ll be another Riordan, O’Connor, Griffiths type player from a whole line of ex Hibs players who ended up making an arse of their careers for one reason or another. I can only think of KT and (My tin hat is on but I hate the man) Scott Brown who have did anything of note since leaving them

The Scotland caps will have turned his head. He'll be off down South to to the Championship

You think they’ve just started signing a load of Japanese players because John Kennedy saw an episode of Tenko?
He recommended them yes, but if their wage demands and transfer fees didn't fit their model, he would be getting Aberdeen and Motherwell players

Just good enough to beat us. No more

Think he’ll do wel in England. Good player but a total dick and I think getting out of Scotland would be good for his career.
Possibly.

Ideally, he goes down there, gets quickly found out, and ends up playing out his career at FC Edinburgh or even better Penicuik Athletic.

Porteous and Celtic were made for each other.

He’s got some ability, but he’s a complete cretin.

Turned down new contract and current deal runs out next summer.

Sometimes seen as a bit of a hammer thrower, but when he cuts that out he is a decent player.

Interesting to see where he goes.
When he cuts that out?

He's an absolute ballbag. There is no cutting that out, it's who he is.

Back